Chapter 13 - Forbidden

Chapter 13

Jane and I advanced outside the castle quickly with the use of our vampire abilities. "Alec," Jane called her brother. "Where's Aro?"

"I'm here, my child," Aro's vague figure then came outside the door frame. "Never thought that you would personally come here with some werewolves,"

"You don't need to do this," I told them, directed the sentence at Carlisle more than the others. He was the leader of the group, they followed his orders. Jacob and Seth were only the two werewolves. Edward and Bella were also missing, I guessed that they were taking care of Renesmee.

"The child's right, Carlisle," Aro smiled at Carlisle. "And foremost, not even a full day went by,"

"We didn't want a werewolf friend of ours to come here alone," Carlisle told my recruiter.

"How about you entertain me about this werewolf friend of yours," said Aro. "Or let me take a little peek inside your mind," he directed his attention at the smaller werewolf. I was pretty sure that it was Seth. I didn't know how he managed to point out Seth, but it already happened.

Aro strided towards Seth. "Please don't hurt him, Aro," I pleaded. I knew that I didn't need to plead, knowing that I could burn him in an instant. But Seth's life was put on the line here, I didn't want to take any risks.

"I wouldn't, child," he answered and when he reached Seth who didn't back away from the vampire, he touched his fur.

I felt Alec's eyes boring on mine intensely. He was pissed off and I didn't need to be a vampire to be able to tell it. Jane was trying to hold him off by touching his arm. Jane gave me a reassuring look that she could handle her brother.

"This is beautiful," Aro nodded. "You already found your soulmate. I saw your future together, I thought you two were what do you call it now? Playmates back in the Cullen's house. But it was rather different, I see. I was wrong. You wouldn't be of need to us, you're already bound to a werewolf,"

"La tua Cantante," Alec whispered but everybody heard it.

"What are you talking about, Alec?" Aro questioned his guard.

"She's my blood singer, Aro," Alec answered whilst he took a glance at me. "You can't take her away from me, even if I fight the werewolf," he scowled at Seth who scowled back.

"Let me see," Aro said like seeing such thing was the best thing for him...maybe it was, I didn't know. It was Aro we were talking about. Alec held out his hand and Aro touched it. His face showed that he was enjoying the vision that he was seeing.

"I didn't know that there were blood singers' cases such as this," he said. "The world literally stopping? That is something unique for the vampire world to comprehend,"

"Alice informed us about that. She saw it already," Esme said with her loving voice. "But there's something you need to see, Aro. Something in store for Alec."

"Here, take a peek," Alice offered her hand to Aro. She then turned her attention to Alec. "Brynn is not the one for you,"

Aro touched Alice's hand with both of his hands then absorbed all the visions that Alice just saw. "Beautiful, beautiful!" Aro muttered. He turned to look at Alec once again, "You need to let this one go, my child. She's not the one for you,"

"You'll find someone for you, Alec," Jane assured her brother. "You just need to wait,"

"You can go now, Brynn," Aro smiled at me. "Though I want to admit that you're going to be a great addition to the Volturi, someone who's more powerful than you will find her way here. And I believe that she will not stumble upon here if you didn't go,"