'Rehearsals start when Season 10 begins,' Cub read. 'I guess Joe will just be writing up his script based on what we came up with between the seasons.'

'Yeah... well, we'll keep Scar in the dark about this for you and... I guess we'll see how this goes.'

'Yeah, well... see you around!'

'Bye Cub!' 

Season 10 began in chaos, but with a ton of excitement, especially for Joe. Demise was explained, Skizz and Joel were welcomed to the server, and then at last Joe had his time to speak.

'So... I'm sure everyone's excited to hear about the play!'

'Wooo! A new play!' Scar cheered, surprised. Ren gave his own excited whoop. The others had various reactions of sarcastic, uninterested, and dismayed. 

'And... who's playing who. I've read through everyone's ideas from the book... Joel and Skizz, I've spoken to you two separately about it, and I'm ready to give the full cast details, starting with the tech team!'

'Wait, there was a book?' Scar whispered to Grian, who just shrugged, hiding a laugh.

Doc, Tango, Xisuma, Impulse, Mumbo, Iskall and Zedaph all had their specific tasks within the team explained, to a surprisingly positive reception. And then it was time for the main cast.

'xB, Beef, Hypno, as you seemed willing to play anything, so you're the backing for our main narrator, Tellsknight, played by Wels.'

'Woooo!' Hypno cheered.

'Joel, you get to be the mayor of the town.'

'Hang on, I'M the mayor!' Scar protested. 'I wanted to be mayor!'

'Well... you should've signed up to be mayor.'

'Fine...' Scar grumbled, still hiding the fact he knew nothing about any book to write potential roles in.

'Pearl, you're... the uhh... Omniscient Goddess of the Blood Moon, in disguise as a weapon trader.'

'That's me!' She agreed over Grian's laughter.

'Grian, Mumbo, you're the evil henchmen to our main villain, Ren. And Cleo, False, Keralis, Bdubs and Stress, as none of you were very clear about who you wanted to be you're their vengeful prisoners.'

'Oh... great. Ren gets to be better than me.

'BOW DOWN YOU FOUL HEATHENS!'

 'Skizz, you wanted to be whatever Impulse is, so you're joining the return of the 3 dumb men as the 4th dumb man.'

'Three!'

'Dumb!'

'Men!'

'WOOO!' Added Skizz to the trio's classic line.

'And you're all protecting the one character I could've guessed... Etho as...'

'TREETHO!'

'...indeed. And now, the parts we've been waiting for, the main characters...'

'Ooooh, exciting!' Beef gasped. 'Who is it?'

'Thanks for the enthusiasm, Beef!' Joe said with a smile, before returning, excited, to the book. 'Our main characters are... Gem! Cub! And Scar!'

'What?!' Scar burst out. Cub and Grian couldn't contain their laughter. Joe frowned.

'Scar... you chose to be the main character.'

'No? I don't know what's going on!' Scar admitted. 'I didn't know there was a book, or a play, or how I'm the main character...'

'I'm sorry, Scar. I couldn't help myself,' Cub explained. 'I chose for you to be the main character.'

'What?! Why?'

'Because I believe in you. And I wanted to be in an acting duo with you again after how fun it was last time.'

Joe sighed, hiding his disappointment in Cub for already messing it up.

'The script's all finished, so everyone take yours.' Joe held out a pile of scripts. 'And no, Grian,' He added quickly as Grian raised his hand. 'the whoever holds the script plays the role rule is gone.'

'Man! That sounded fun!' Skizz protested.

'Cub... are you sure Scar would be good as the main character?' Cleo frowned, unable to hide her wariness.

'Yeah, of course. He's a great actor. What's the worst that could happen.'

'Because the third play is The Hermit Musical.'

:DDDDD

Woooooooo!

I've been keeping notes from my own drama games and stuff that have already formed half the book.

I can't wait