𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

ALICIA AND A FEW OTHER KIDS from the camp were standing in a circle

ALICIA AND A FEW OTHER KIDS from the camp were standing in a circle. In the middle of them Percy, Chiron and Mr.D.

Alicia exactly knew what it was, as she send Annabeth a small smile. Annabeth send her one back before looking at the three in front of them.

"The Oracle has confirmed what we expected, that this quest will proceed towards the underworld, where you will confront the gif who has rebelled against his brothers. Hades."Chiron explained and Alicia locked eyes with Percy before she looked back at Chiron.

"The entrance to hade's domain lies under the city Los Angeles. This is where you will journey to. Time is short. I have selected our most compelling candidates, from wich you will choose three to join you in this quest and ensure that we succeed."Chiron continued but gets cut of from Percy.

"Alicia and Annabeth."

The two girls look at each other, Annabeth held her face normally while Alicia smiled.
She locked eyes with Percy and smiled more, before the both of them turned to Chiron who started speaking again.

"Customarily, one waits to at least head a name or two before choosing. Are you sure you din!5 wanna hear more?"

"This thing, Zeus's master bolt, we need to get it back, right?"Percy began.

"Yes."Chiron nodded.

"And it gonna be hard to get, yes?"Percy continued.

"Extraordinary"

"And if the mission required someone ti push me down a flight of stairs for it to succeed..you'd want someone who won't hesitate when they do it and someone who will help me when I fall down the stairs."

Percy was definitely right. Annabeth would immediately push him down those stairs and Alicia would insult Annabeth before helping Percy.

"The first quest-mate shall be Alicia grey!"Chiron announced and Alicia smiled and Percy slightly stared at her. But this time it goes unnoticed by the girl, but not by Annabeth who looked between the two blondes.

"The second quest-mate shall be Annabeth chase!" Chiron said and Annabeth nodded once with a smirk.

"Now, on to the other candidates."

🕊️˚✧₊˚ʚ⋆🌷

Alicia was in her cabin, trying to decide what she would pack in on clothes. It is really hard to decide.

She heard footsteps behind her and turned around and saw Luke who made his way over to the blonde.

"Oh my gods. Luke you came good, I need your help. What should I pack in, this-"She held up a glitter purple shirt,"-or this"she held a pink heart shirt up.

"You're going on a quest and are worried about your clothes"Luke chuckled.

"Uh yeah? It's really important, I mean, if I die I die looking pretty. And that only can be if I have the best beautiful, gorgeous outfits I have."