0:07

CHANTELLE MORALES

JUNE 5, 20241:08 PM

JUNE 5, 2024
1:08 PM

Becoming overly skeptical of Katiana's actions, she hauled her into the laundry room. "You know you can tell me anything right?", she reassures her while Katiana pretends to act naive.

"Yeah of course I know that, you're my best friend", Katiana tries to dismiss it but Chantelle just won't let it go.

"Y'all was hunching, huh?"

Katiana's heart drops to her kneecaps. They didn't have sex, but they still did some erotic things with each other. "No, the hell would make you think that? Zayden's been like an older brother to me since we were kids", she nearly cackles. But they both know that she sees him in a different way.

"No I'm deadass Kat, I promise I won't say anything", she holds out her pinky finger and locks it in with Katiana's. The one rule between them is that they're never supposed to break a pinky promise. That would be worse than betrayal.

Knowing that she won't let this die out, Katiana explains what happened.

By the time she's done explaining, Chantelle's jaw dropped off her hinges and walked out the door. "You're telling me you did allat..and you didn't let him fold you like a lawn chair?", she questions, making Katiana burst out into laughter.

ZAYDEN FAWN

JUNE 8, 20248:43 PM

JUNE 8, 2024
8:43 PM

He had been avoiding Katiana for days and he didn't plan on breaking the streak anytime soon. It wasn't like he was angry at her, it was more that he's angry at himself.

Throughout his high school years, he was a player. Couldn't cater to only one girl for a long amount of time because he never felt whole in a relationship. The last relationship he ever had tore him into pieces and nearly got him 10 years in prison.

Stuck in a reminiscent of his past, he's too distracted to realize that his phone had been ringing for quite some time.

"Wassam seventeen?", he tries to change his tone of voice so he won't seem like he's annoyed.