Raven

(Y/ns pov)
I woke up the next morning me head still on Bellamy's lap he was awake charlotte was still sleeping "well good morning sleeping beauty you sleep well?" I didn't respond in words I just nodded my head and sat up I was still so tired but I had to push through it "hey about last night can we just forget about it?" I looked at him "why?" He looked down no longer at me "I think it's for the best." I nodded "I mean I don't want to forget about it but if it's what you want then yeah." He looked back up and smiled "thanks I figured you'd understand."

Charlotte woke up and we headed out of the cave to find the others but instead we found Atom covered in blisters dying very very slowly Miller and the others came running seeing what we were seeing "uhm Miller take charlotte and y/n back to camp." Miller nodded and charlotte went to follow "y/n you too come on." I shook my head "no I'm not leaving take her back." Miller nodded and did exactly that.

Atom began mumbling for Bellamy to kill him he took his knife and went to kill him but I knew he couldn't do it I knew he wouldn't be able to as much as he hated atom right now for sleeping with his sister he still really cared about him they were friends Bellamy began to cry a little drooping his hand I grabbed it and took the knife from him "I'll do it." He shook his head telling me no that he will but I knew he couldn't "it's okay bell I got it." I then looked at atom he begged me to make it stop so I stuck the knife into his throat killing him.

I went over to Bellamy who had tears streaming from his face I pulled his head into the crook of my neck and wrapped my arms around him just being there for him was all that matters right now Bellamy lost a friend today and that hurts he looked up at me and whispered "thank you y/n." I gave him a small smile "your welcome." He hugged me again for another moment then he looked back at me and placed a kiss on my forehead then stood up holding his hand out for me to grab which I took and we walked back to camp in silence.

When we got there Finn came running up to me throwing his arms around me "thank god you're safe!" I didn't respond "you okay?" He asked "no I need to talk to you about something." He nodded and we walked away from people "what's up?" There is no easy way to tell him this "I don't hate Bellamy I think I love him." He just smiled "I know I see the way you look at him y/n." He knew? Of course he did he knew all of my looks "so you're not mad?" He shook his head "I love you and I'll support you no matter what you're my best friend you always have been and always will be." I smiled and hugged him it felt great having my best friend back.

It's almost dark now we were gathered up at the camp fire I'm not really enjoying this though I was just looking up at the sky it really was beautiful earth I wanted it to last forever but I saw something in the sky others saw it to it was a pod from the ark coming down I wonder who it was people wanted to go but Bellamy said no that it was getting late and that we'd go at first light but I knew him too well so I waited till he left camp and I followed him Octavia followed after me keeping as quiet as we could "you two know that you suck at sneaking right?" Bellamy said as he turned around facing us "where are you going?" Octavia questioned "on a walk." Bellamy answered "in the direction of the pod? What are you going after?" I asked Bellamy didn't say anything "the radio he's going after that damn radio!" Octavia spat "you don't get it O." They went back and forth till Bellamy caught my full attention "I shot chancllor Jaha to get on the drop ship!" No one said anything till I broke the silence "you did what!" He looked from Octavia to me "you heard me y/n now go back to camp both of you Octavia scoffed and did what he said i however didn't I stayed put but walked closer to Bellamy "so that's why you want the ark to think we're dead down here?" He nodded as I stepped closer "you could've told me Bell." He shook his head "no because then you'd hate me and I can't handle that." I couldn't hate him forever "no Bellamy I wouldn't have I'll go back to camp now just don't do anything stupid there might still be a chance for you."

I turned around and began to walk but Bellamy grabbed my arm stopping and turning me back around "I'm sorry." I looked at him confused "for what?" He looked at me "for this." Before I could say anything he kissed me passionately then pulled away and walked off towards the pod I didn't even bother to follow I just went back to camp and went into my tent to try and get some sleep but I couldn't light hit and we went to see the pod when we got there I saw a girl who looked oddly familiar it was Raven Reyes Finns girlfriend and a girl who used to be my friend till we fell out when she woke up she jumped out of the pod so happy that she was on the ground then she noticed me "y/n still here I see." I nodded Finn then showed up and she ran to him and kissed him passionately when they pulled away Raven remembered something and ran back to the pod "shit! The radio it's gone! Someone took it!" I knew that Bellamy had been here and he took the radio but I wasn't about to say that.