Chapter-16 Like to Love

In the evening

once the boys schedule got over, Jeonghan along with a few others stopped by NCT’s mansion to pick up Y/N.

they all bid their byes to NCT and Y/N got in the car with the others and there was Jeonghan along with Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Dino, Hoshi and Mingyu.

Y/N pov

I sat at the back with Wonwoo and Jeonghan,Dino and seuncheol sat in the seat infront of me and Mingyu was the one driving and Hoshi was in the passengers seat.

“so how was your day Y/N?” Dino asked me curiously turning back and looking at me.

“oh it went well I had good time with them” I replied happily.

“and you missed out the main part Y/N” Jeonghan said giving me a stern look which got me confused.

“hm? What did I miss?” I asked totally confused.

“that you ate something that got you allergic reaction” he said and I was shocked how he knew that. I was planning on not telling him or anyone for that matter.

“wait what? You had an allergic reaction?”Seungcheol asked and I just kept quiet when everyone started asking me questions.

At a point they all stopped questioning me and the car went hella silent and I was sure one of them was so pissed at my silence.

I was sad that they were all equally pissed at my silence and unknowingly a stray tear left my eye and noticing that Wonwoo who was beside me pulled me close to him and I just hid my face on his shoulder which was broad enough to hide me.

“its okay we are not mad at you Y/N” he gently murmured to me with his deep yet calm voice.

“bu-but only you a-are not mad at me. Th-the others are m-mad at me” I said chocking on my words from crying.

The car then came to a halt implying that we had arrived at our destination.  Since the drive started, I didn’t notice where we were going but finally we have arrived at a mini cozy restaurant which was a little away from the city so it looked peaceful.

One by one all of us got down except Mingyu who went to park the car.

Sengcheol, Jeonghan and Dino were going In first and Wonwoo, Hoshi and I followed behind.

The guys had reserved a seat in the corner with a partition so that no one will know who is in there.

Everyone sat at their places and I sat next to Wonwoo in one corner of the table.

We ordered our foods and it was quite all the while. The boys talked here and there and apart from that it was silent.

On the way back home Mingyu and Wonwoo switched seats so now Wonwoo was driving the car while Mingyu sat next to me. I felt horrible for ruining the day by being so careless. I was so excited on spending the day with the guys but it turned out bad unintentionally.

Them being silent kept bothering me. So I decided to apologize.

“im sorry guys…I know I was so careless that time that it could have gotten worse..but I really wasn’t expecting my allergy to be back again. Incidents like this happens rarely to me so I really wasn’t paying attention to it. And im sorry that I got you all worried”.

“angel…you know we could never get mad at you right? We were just a lil bit off since that incident could have gotten worse but lets be thankful its all good now. And none of us are mad at you okay?” Jeonghan was the first to speak and I only hummed to him.