Chapter-6 Movie night

Y/N pov:

After the incident in the kitchen, we all then went to the dinning area to have dinner which was cooked by chef Mingyu~. We all sat in the dining table, to my right was DK and to my left was obviously Mingy himself. He can't even leave me for a second, can he? I thought to myself, smiling.

The table was full of laughter from all the members who were laughing at the jokes that Seungkwan, DK and Hoshi said. Our BSS forever~.

Suddenly Jeonghan, who was sitting in front of me, called me.

"yea Jeonghan" I asked.

"what was all that drama in the kitchen earlier?" he asked me, smiling sheepishly.

"what are you talking about?" I asked him. Honestly, I didn't get what he was talking about.

"ayy you know what I'm talking about. Why was Mingyu calling you with nicknames earlier?" he asked me, raising his eyebrows at me. Now all the attention on the table was on me.

"c'mon princess tell them." Mingyu told me to which I gave him a shocked expression.

"what do you mean by tell them...there's nothing to tell them" I whispered to him.

"guys he's so annoying please. I don't even know why he calls me with those nicknames even tho I told him not to" I whinned.

"wahh cute" said Jeonghan. I gave him a confused expression.

"you are just cute Y/N" Jeonghan said smiling warmly at me and everyone started cooing at me.

"yaa I'm not a kid. I'm an adult. Hmp." I told them pouting.

"woww you are really cute Y/Niee" DK said pinching my right cheek. I gave him a cute glare which made him chuckle.

"ok guys I'm gonna make an announcement" Jeonghan said suddenly, which made all of us listen to him.

"hyung are you and Seungcheol hyung together?" asked Seungkwan curiously, which made all of us laugh out at his comment.

"yaaa Seungkwan-ahhhh" Jeonghan said whinning which looked cute. Cute.

"ok what I was gonna say is that since Mingyu is calling Y/N as sweetheart, I'm gonna call her angel" he said smiling at me which made me freeze on my spot and the others were all wide-eyed due to the shock.

"hyung you can't do thatttt" Mingyu said whining.

"yaa Jeonghan-ah why do you get to call her like that and not us?" Seungcheol asked pouting referring to him and the rest.

"if you want you guys can also call her like that right angel?" Jeonghan asked looking at me.

But all I did was just smiled at him and gave a nod agreeing to what he said.

"oh but you should also call us by something" Jeonghan said giving me another shock.

"you should call us oppa." He said which made all the members smile but unfortunately, I choked on my food and Mingyu helped me to calm myself.

"oppa? Seriously Jeonghan?" I questioned him.

"yup" he simply replied.

And I had no other option but to agree to it. But a part of me really like it.

After the dinner:

After the dinner we cleaned up the dining area and sat down in the living room, some on the couch and some on the floor.  It was just 8pm so I still had some time to spend with them until I go back home.