Chapter-11 No worries, All good

Jeonghan pov:

I stayed in the water after helping Y/N to get out and played with the boys for a while. We all started stepping out of the pool one by one. At a distance from Y/N, I noticed her beside the pool. That gave me a creepy sensation, to be honest. And that's when I noticed Hoshi silently and quietly sneaking behind Y/N. He abruptly grabbed her and tossed her into the water, laughing along with a few of the guys.

Oh nooo she doesn’t know how to swim.

I shouted "Y/N" and dove into the water to grab her right away. I observed her attempting to rise to the water's surface. I dashed over to her and took her in my arms, and Joshua helped me in taking her from my arms and placing her on the poolside chair.

I said, "Y/N-Y/N wake up, can you hear me?" She was not answering my desperate questions.

"Hyung, what just happened?" In terror, Mingyu questioned.

I murmured, trying not to sob, "she-she doesn't know swimming, she's scared of water."

Seungcheol immediately remarked, "We should act quickly."

And only one thought entered my head. We ought to get the water from her right away because she must have consumed it.

In order to create some breathing room, I therefore motioned for everyone to back up a bit while I collected myself.

To get the water out of her lungs, I pressed both of my palms against her chest.

I did, but there was no reaction.

I tried again, but I got no response. I was terrified.

Thank God, when I tried again, she threw up some water and began coughing.

I was sobbing openly.

Can you hear me, Y/N-Y/N? You can see me? I questioned her right away.

She merely gave a head nod. I also observed the guys warming her up by rubbing her feet and palms.

She appeared scared and like she was about to weep, so I quickly hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down. However, she started crying again, so I attempted to console her by caressing her back and whispering encouraging words to her, which appeared to work although she was still trembling slightly.

“its okay I got you princess….its okay....its alright I’m with you” I whispered to her and sensed her nodding her head in my embrace. And slowly she stopped crying which gave me relief.

"Would you like to go inside, change your clothes, and take a short break?" I gently stroked her tear-stained cheeks while asking her a question, and she simply nodded.

After pulling her up and saying, "Okay, let's go," I noticed that her legs were shaky and chose to carry her myself. But Mingyu came to me and told me that he will help me so I let him.

Mingyu pov:

I told Jeonghan hyung that I’ll help with carrying Y/N back inside.

She gasped as I hoisted her off the ground, and I let her wrap her legs around my waist after letting her hands wrap around my neck. She gave me a koala hug, which unintentionally made me smile. She snuggled her face in my neck and let out a wavering sigh as I wrapped my hands over her back to keep her safe.