"Elijah."

"Hello, brother." Elijah says standing over him. Elijah punches his hand in Klaus chest taking ahold of his heart. "In the name of our family Niklaus."

"I didn't bury them at Sea!" Klaus says fast.

Elijah face change. "What?"

"Their bodies are safe." Klaus says as Elijah 'rethinks' everything. "If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah. Don't listen to him." Stefan says.

"Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word.. brother." Klaus says

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie says.

Serenity growls at this and Bonnie looks at her with confusion and hurt.

"You'll die." Elijah says.

"I don't care." Bonnie tells him.

Elijah looks to the two. "I'm sorry." He says before grabbing Klaus and running.

"No!" "No!" Stefan and Bonnie says

Serenity grabs her bag and tries to make a run for it but Bonnie stops her. Serenity whimpers as Bonnie starts to hurt her.

"Why? What were you hiding with Elijah? Did you know all along that he would betray us?" Bonnie says as she asks closer to a whimpering Serenity.

Stefan stands there watching knowing Serenity had something to do with it. Suddenly the two are thrown back and Serenity is gone. Elijah places her on the ground softly as she breathes harshly.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly rubbing her softly.

She whimpers as her body still feels in shock. Elijah sits on the ground and lets her lay her head on his lap. "I'm so sorry."

She snuggles closer and shake her head lightly, signaling that it's not his fault. "Jules bit Damon and now he's going to die." Serenity tells him telepathy.

Elijah stops running his fingers through her fur. "That's why you called me earlier?"

She nods and sniffs. "My best friend is going to die and I'm just lying here hurt." She says.

"We'll find a way to save him. I promise you he won't die." He says.

Klaus perks up at this. He must have been talking about the werewolf bite Damon had. He knew her and Damon were close but he just couldn't give up that he was the cure to a werewolf bite. He watches the two as they talk with each other. He couldn't lie he never seen this side of Elijah, he knew Elijah wouldn't sit on a dirt ground with his suit on but he watches as he sits there comforting his soulmate.

 He couldn't lie he never seen this side of Elijah, he knew Elijah wouldn't sit on a dirt ground with his suit on but he watches as he sits there comforting his soulmate

This is what Serenity wolf looks like

This is how I imagine Klaus wolf________________________________________

________________________________________

Honestly this chapter is sooooo shitt!!!!!! I was gonna keep Jenna but I literally have no desire for her in this story so sorry for all the people who wanted her to live. And I change my mind Bonnie Bashing. Sooooo yeah.....

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!