𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

Start bij het begin

"Uhh, Crazy, Stupid, Love? Again with Emma Stone!"

"Okay fine, I'll give you Ryan Gosling, but Ryan Reynolds?" The whispered argument continued, Ted letting them know Tallulah's romance for the boy as the older man himself continued talking.

"Yes, are you forgetting The Proposal, or Definitely, Maybe, or how about Just Friends?"

"Alright, but they were more than just friends in that movie," Jamie told her.

The girl rolled her eyes at his comment, "Obviously Jamie." Her phone buzzed, revealing a strange text from Joe. "Hey, I'll see you all later!" She patted Jamie on the knee before leaving the room and walking into her office.

Tallulah opened the message on her phone reading the, "Hey T, band's coming into town again. I thought you should know Hugo left the band... our usual guitarist is here, but we thought you could open for us maybe? It would be good to see you again."

She must have read the message about two or three times. Tallulah had never performed on stage by herself before; there was always some musical accompaniment with her. What would she even play? Her mind buzzed with questions but decided to just ask when the gig would happen.

Joe responded fairly quickly. Ted and Beard had come back from the meeting along with all the other players. "Tomorrow night."

Tallulah sat up in her chair, staring at the phone. Tomorrow. Tomorrow night. The night before game day. That's a big leap. The last time she had played a guitar was the night of the Higgins Christmas party, but she hadn't done anything complicated.

The ginger-haired girl suddenly got up from the chair and walked out of the office to the locker room. Jamie was sitting and putting on his regular shoes. She sat down next to him, looking straight ahead. "So... I need some advice..." Her face turned to a closed mouth grin as she watched the boy out of her peripherals sharply turn his head to look at her.

"Really, you Ulla Fitzpatrick, need advice?" His sentence made the girl giggle.

"Yes, I do."

"Well, I think we should discuss this over a coffee, don't you think?" Jamie suggested. He wanted so desperately for this to be a date with the girl. The way her laugh sounded like wind chimes, making his heart almost leap out of his chest every time he heard it.

She rolled her eyes slightly, "I don't know... Rebecca is expecting me to at least do some work today."

"Oh, come on, it's almost lunch! Plus, she loves you, she'll basically let you do anything you want." He grabbed a hold of her hand and dragged her out of the locker room, going past a table full of cappuccino machines with Keeley and Rebecca.

Tallulah and Jamie, however, didn't even notice the two, being fixated on their own world. Tallulah giggled at Jamie's grip on her hand, such a gentle handle on her as he playfully tugged her down the hallway.

Keeley let out a chuckle at the two, looking at the two's connection fondly. "What's that about?" Rebecca asked, clueless at the direction the two had just gone. Keeley looked back at her from her clipboard, "Seriously?" The shorter of the two gave the woman a dumbfounded look, "Jamie and Tallulah have given each other the googly eyes since last season!"

"Are they together?" Rebecca asked, her voice sharp. Jamie was dumb; how could he ever land a smart girl like Tallulah.

"I'm... I know she was dating some guy named Davis." Keeley thought back to.

Rebecca narrowed her eyes, "I thought his name was Hugo?"

"What?! That was like so long ago; that was like last season! She's been broken up with him for a while." Keeley laughed out.