Total Drama One Shot #1: A Different Chance Of Love (Wayne x Emma)

(This one shot was requested to me by ToxiVliilan , in this one shot, it involves an AU  that begins on episode two of Season 1 of the Total Drama Reboot, of where Emma and Wayne start to fall for each other, instead of Emma starting to fall for Chase again, since I kinda want to give Emma a bit more justice than what I did to her back in my other stories and during the show itself, so I apologize, and I also wanted to give Wayne a few plot lines that involve him outside of his friendship with Raj and add a bit more to his character. Anyways, hope you enjoy this one shot.)

At the mess hall on Wawanakwa Island, a blonde haired girl in a ponytail, Emma, was sitting at a table as she sighed sadly after the current elimination of one of the new campers casted to be in the season, Caleb, who was mostly known for his good looks and charming demeanor.

For the season, she, with seven  people out of sixteen contestants, were part of the team known as the Frogs of Death, the other eight  contestants were known as the Ferocious Trout, who's the opposing team of Emma and her team. Caleb was a part of Emma's team, but was the first one to be voted out of her team, and during the season.

Right now, Emma was currently eating breakfast while sighing to herself. One person from her team, Bowie, went over to sit with Emma with his breakfast in hand after noticing Emma sighing sadly.

"I can't believe Caleb got sent home, instead of me." Emma said to Bowie as she felt bad.

"You can thank me for that." Bowie said with a smirk. "I convinced everyone to vote for Caleb."

"You did that, for me?" Emma asked as she was surprised by this.

"Not at all, but let's pretend I did, and agreed that you owed me one." Bowie said with a smirk as he then frowned. "Because now, I'm a little sad Caleb's gone, he was serious eye candy."

Emma laughed a little at what Bowie said. "He really was." Emma said with a smile. "Why didn't you convince  the team to vote for someone else? Maybe there would've been a swimming challenge, and Caleb would've taken his shirt off."

"Why would you say that!?" Bowie asked in dismay to Emma. "I'm already sad!!"

"Sorry, I'm sorry about that." Emma said as she apologized to Bowie.

Bowie took a deep breath and calmed down. "Emotional time over." Bowie said after he took a deep breath and looked at Emma. "So, Chase cut your breaks, let's talk about that please?"

Emma groaned as she didn't want to be reminded of the memory she had with the person whom was named Chase, who happened to have been her ex boyfriend. Emma initially came to Total Drama to get away from Chase after having break up with him for cutting the breaks to her car, but to her dismay, she was stuck on the island with Chase, until either one of them gets voted out.

"So a bunch of lived in a house and we'd live stream our crazy stunts." Emma explained to Bowie. "But Chase broke the number one rule: the person doing something stupid, has to know that they're doing something stupid, AND HE DIDN'T!!!"

"And he could've killed you. You kinda minimized that part." Bowie mentioned. "Anyways, in today's challenge, if there was ever a way I can help you get a little revenge, just say the word."

"Bowie! You Ruh-Ruh-Ruh-Rock!" Emma said as she felt happy about Bowie offering to help her get revenge on Chase.

"Okay, okay." Bowie said as he helped Emma to calm down a little from her enthusiasm.

"Heh, I think you and I, are about to become good friends." Emma said with a smile.

*Static*