Mateo & Emma As Kids

(After looking back at Emma and Mateo's relationship, and how Emma kept gaslighting Mateo during the story, I thought it might be fitting and a little funny that I see Emma and Mateo interacting to each other as kids, like in Sesame Street with Zoey and Elmo, in which Zoey keeps gaslighting Elmo with her pet rock, Rocco. So, these are a few clips of Mateo and Emma as Zoey and Elmo, and as kids.)

Emma: Hey Mateo

Mateo: Oh, hi Emma!

Emma: Hi, sorry I'm late. *holds her pet rock* But Rockie had to go the potty.

Mateo: *Looking confused with his eye twitching with hidden anger* What?

...

Emma: Rockie was just teaching me a dance he made up.

Mateo: Rockie? You mean your pet rock?

Emma: Yeah!

Mateo: But, Rockie's just a rock, he can't dance.

Emma: Oh but Rockie can. He's a great dancer. Have you ever seen anybody dance like that?

*Rockie was just standing still while wearing a ballerina tutu.*

Mateo: *Deadpan* No...

...

Emma: You just need to practice on your 'da-ti-da-ti-das'.

Mateo: What? What's wrong with my 'da-ti-da-ti-das'?

Emma: *leans over to Rockie* What was that Rockie? *Stops leaning and stands straight* Rockie says that there's more to the dance than 'da-ti-da-ti-das'.

Mateo: More!?

Emma: But it might be a bit too hard for you, Mateo?

Mateo: *Looks offended and angered* What!?!

...

Emma: Y-You can't have that cookie, Mateo. *Holds a cookie* Rockie wants to eat it!

Mateo: How!? How's Rockie going to eat that cookie, Emma!? Tell me!? Rockie doesn't even have a mouth!! Rockie's just a rock!! Rockie's not even alive!!

Emma: *Gasps* He is too alive!!

Mateo: *Face palms* Oh boy....

...

Emma: Rockie talks all the time!

Ripper: I don't hear him!

Emma: You're not listening!

Mateo: It's a rock!!

*The kids start to engage in an argument on who's pet is better*

Fernando: Whoa, Whoa, hold it, hold it everyone..

Mateo: It's a rock!!

...

Charlotte: That's a great idea, Mateo. You guys can be like engineers and design a boat.

Emma: Oh I don't know...

Mateo: Well what does Rockie think? 'Yikes, I can't believe I just said that...'

...

Emma: It's somebody else's birthday. *Slowly holds up Rockie* It's somebody who is small, and cute, very cute.

Mateo: *Deadpan* Not Rockie.

Emma: Yes! Rockie! You got it, Mateo!

Mateo: *Face palms*

...

Zee: Happy birthday, Rockie!

Emma: Aw...

Mateo: Uh, Zee, Zee. *Brings Zee with him as he walked away* Excuse us, Emma. *Once they're alone, Mateo turns to Zee. * Um...Zee?

Zee: Yeah?

Mateo: Rocky's a rock.

...

Emma: I'll be right back. Hold Rockie's hand for me while I'm gone. *Leaves*

Mateo: Rockie's hand? But Rockie doesn't even— Oh alright...*Silently growls as he holds onto Rockie*

Emma: *Comes back* That's not Rockie's hand. That's his butt.

Mateo: *Looks at him holding Rockie as he was disturbed by this* Oh no, gross!!!

...

Emma: I know something! I'll be right back! *Walks away*

Mateo: I'm not holding Rockie's hand!

Emma: You don't have to.

Mateo: Good.

Emma: He wants you to hum in his ear.

Mateo: B-But, but. but—Ugh! Fine! *Begins humming to Rockie*

Emma: You know you're humming into Rockie's nostrils.

Mateo: *Stops and becomes disturbed* Ugh! Yuck!

...

Emma: I'm just so happy for Rockie!

Mateo: Rockie? What's Rockie gotta do with this?

Emma: Well, it's Rockie's wedding.

Mateo: Wait a minute, Rockie's wedding?

Emma: Yeah! Isn't it just wonderful? Look, Rockie's so excited!

Mateo: *Face palms* Emma, Rockie's just a rock!

Emma: Oh it's gonna be so great, Mateo! Rockie and I planned the entire wedding! *Holds up a list* See, it's right here on this wedding plan list. It holds everything we planned and need to do for the wedding.

Mateo: *Looks to the viewer as he was close to snapping* I don't even believe this....

...

Emma: Oh! Oh! Rockie says the number of the day is Twelve!!

Mateo: *Almost at his breaking point* Emma...wasn't I supposed to say the number of the day and not Rockie?...

Emma: Well, Rockie said you were taking too long, he couldn't really wait anymore.

*And that was when Mateo snapped*

Mateo: I do not believe this! All, All day long, all I wanted to do w-was say the number of the day, but no!! First I had to sing Rockie, next I had to play Rockie's word game, then I had to watch Rockie's favorite movie, and when I finally get to say the number of the day, Rockie, Rockie says it before I could!!!!

Emma: *Shrugs it off* Oh well. Come on, Mateo. Let's go and play with Rockie.

Mateo: *Laughs a bit crazily* Oh no! I'm not playing with Rockie, or you anymore! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to play, alone!!!

*Runs off*

Emma: Wait, Mateo! Come back! Rockie says he didn't mean to!!

...

(That's all for now, let me know if you're interested in seeing more of this, along with seeing scenes of what would happens if the rest of the cast were younger. If not, feel free to share on what you want to see instead, whether it would be a random skit, or just a one shot between a few characters. Thank you for watching 😊)

(Ocs Mateo, Charlotte & Fernando belong to me and nothing else)