Ideas For Future Stories #2: The Ridonculous Race 2: Snips & Clips

(This was another idea that I had in mind for a sequel for my Total Drama: Around The World book, in which it'll take place at the Ridonculous Race, only this season will not only partake in regular challenges around the world, it also serves as a fashion contest for talented fashion designers from around the world. This book will not only feature some old contestants, but also a few new contestants. Anyways, let's move onto the trailer!)

*The trailer opens to Don narrating*

Don: Welcome everyone to the second season, of the Ridonculous Race. In this competition, 18 teams will battle each other in a race around the world, to compete for the grand prize, of one, million dollars! While we normally determine who gets eliminated by seeing which team makes it to the carpet of completion last, this season's method of elimination will be something different. Instead, it will be chosen by a fashion show, in which the teams have to give it their all to create inspiring, cohesive pieces of fashion, to show off at the runway, which will be judged by me, and three other judges, one of whom will be hosting with me this season. Without further ado, let's meet our judges. Our first two judges are a pair that you recognize from the show Total Drama, and have once hosted the last season: Heather and Alejandro!

*The curtain shows Heather and Alejandro sitting at a table on where the judges would sit.*

Heather: Hello, hello, everyone. I'm Heather, and this here is my dashing husband, Alejandro.

Alejandro: We were once contestants from the show Total Drama, and briefly hosted the last season of it, but now we're here to help on judging the fashion that each of the teams will make. Now that's something that me and Heather are looking forward in doing.

Don: Glad to hear you're excited. And our last judge, and co-hosting with me, known as one of the top mistresses of fashion...Elexa Reaper!!!

*Then, coming to the stage was a young woman with black hair, sapphire blue eyes, blue eyeshadow, a leopard print top with a white faux fur scarf, black pants and black boots. She also wore gold bracelets*

Elexa: Hello, Hello. I'm Elexa Reaper, your co-host for this season of the Ridonculous Race and one of the judges enlisted to help determine both the winner, and who will be sent home.

Don: So Elexa, since you are co-hosting with me, why don't you explain a bit more about what's to come this season.

Elexa: Why of course, Don, thank you. *Turns to the audience.* This season, eighteen teams will battle against each other in a race around the world, to both challenge each other in harsh terrains, and to put their creativity to the test. During the fashion show portion of the challenge, teams will have to push themselves to the limit in order to escape elimination, and won't be judged only on their craft, but also with how well they work with each other, along with handling a few twists and turn me and the judges will throw their way. And speaking of twists, this season is going to be full of them, including some that involve on what the contestants will be creating for the fashion show portion of each episode. Each team will also have access to a vast array of sewing materials and accessories that they'll use for their creations, including a top of the line sewing machine that they'll keep during the remainder of the competition.

Don: During this season, one question will stand: Who Will bring the drama?...

Elexa: ... And who will remain long enough to win the prize of One Million Dollars, and who will be named the winner of this season?

Don: You'll find out more, so tune in to our new season, the Ridonculous Race...

Both: Snips and Clips!

(And that's it for the trailer, let me know of which teams from the Ridonculous race you would like to see return to this season, or which new teams you would like to see, which can include either other total drama characters, or some ocs that you have in mind. Bye 😊)

Elexa Reaper belongs to me and nothing else.