"I'm Ronan Denali," he introduced himself with a flirtatious smile. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

The boy felt his cheeks start to burn but couldn't look away from this beautiful man.

"I'm... Seth Clearwater," he stammered.

To Ronan, it was more than adorable.

"How cute," he murmured to himself, extending a hand to help Seth stand up. Seth looked at Ronan's hand, which was adorned with rings, and swallowed heavily before taking it, feeling a strong electric shock that ran through him from head to toe.

Suddenly, he couldn't think clearly or form a complete sentence. What was this strange sensation? He liked it, but he didn't fully understand what was happening.

Devon and Edward watched them walk away, but Ronan quickly turned to look at them, winking before disappearing with Seth.

Devon laughed, shaking his head, and Edward rolled his eyes, but they soon headed to their seats as the ceremony was about to begin.

Bella had completed her degree in English literature, and Jacob had decided not to attend college, preferring to stay with the pack in La Push and take care of the workshop. It was going well for him, with many tourists stopping by to get their cars fixed.

However, about a month and a half ago, they received the invitation to their wedding. Devon and Edward were surprised, but they were happy for them. The two couples had decided to keep their engagement a secret until after Jacob and Bella's wedding, so as not to overshadow them.

So, they traveled from New York back to Forks for the wedding. Bella had invited all the Cullens to the celebration, and everything seemed calm.

The ceremony would take place in La Push, near Sam's house, and everything was truly beautiful. The decorations were lovely, and the atmosphere was pleasant.

After the ceremony, the party began, and Devon and Edward approached the newlyweds to congratulate them. After all these years, it was no longer strange or uncomfortable for any of them. They embraced and chatted for a while before returning to their seats.

Edward was happy to see Isabella so happy with Jacob. Both had matured a lot, and he was sure they would have a long and happy marriage with a big family.

🥀

Two months later, Edward and Devon found themselves sitting in the living room with Charlie and Amy. Amy had finally opened her bakery a little over a year and a half ago, and it had thrived wonderfully.

Devon handed them an envelope, and both looked at it with furrowed brows. Charlie was the one who opened it and was left speechless after reading it.

"Congratulations, guys," Amy said as she stood up to hug them. When they separated, the couple looked at Charlie, whose eyes were filled with tears of happiness. He also approached them to give them a big hug.

"We'd be delighted to attend."

"The whole celebration will be here in Forks; we both decided that," explained Devon. "Alice is already taking care of all the preparations and seems to be the most excited of all. Besides, I wanted to ask Mom if she could make our wedding cake."

Amy felt her eyes welling up with tears but managed to avoid bursting into tears as she hugged her son again.

"I'd be offended if you asked someone else. It will be the most beautiful cake I've ever made."

"Thank you, Mom."

After that, they traveled to California to deliver the invitation personally to Margo.

The woman immediately started crying tears of joy and hugged Devon for several minutes. She was truly happy for him and was glad that he had finally found the happiness he deserved.

Once she let go, the room fell silent for a moment.

"Margo... there's something else I'd like to ask you."

The woman looked at him with swollen eyes.

"Of course, sweetheart. Anything."

"Could you be the one to walk me down the aisle?"

The woman remained in shock for a moment and quickly burst into tears again as she hugged him tightly.

"Of course, it would be an honor."

Devon smiled as he stroked her back, glancing at Edward, who was also smiling. He had considered asking Charlie for that, but although Charlie had been the father Devon never had, Margo was the mother he always needed. And he had a much stronger bond with her than with anyone else in the world. He considered Margo as his own mother.

The other invitations were sent by mail. Devon and Edward stayed in Forks for the wedding preparations, but Edward was getting annoyed with his sister. Devon didn't mind as much since he kept up with Alice's

pace, and both of them went from one place to another to make sure everything was perfect for the big day.

And so it was.

Almost two months later, the forest behind the Cullen house was beautifully decorated. It seemed almost magical. Even Edward was enchanted with the final result.

Their suits were white, but the lapels were black, just like the sleeve cuffs.

All their relatives, acquaintances, and friends were present. The Denalis, the wolf pack, their old high school friends.

It was a magical and spectacular night for Devon and Edward. Although they knew their love would last a lifetime and more, now the whole world was a witness to it.

"I'll love you forever. You know that, right?" Devon murmured as they danced on the floor.

Edward smiled and leaned down to gently kiss Devon's lips.

"I know," he smiled a little. "And I'll love you in this life and the ones that follow. Don't forget."

Devon smiled, and both pressed their foreheads together as they moved to the gentle rhythm of the music.

Everything would be perfect forever.

THE END

sorry if the ending is terrible 😭😭 in my head everything looked better haha