❨ special chapter ❩

Start from the beginning

"We're alone at home," Ronan whispered again before leaving a trail of wet kisses on his neck.

Devon let his head fall back, unable to resist the temptation for much longer.

"Ronan," he said as a warning, but his voice came out as a mere whisper. In reality, he could feel how his skin burned under Ronan's touch, and he wanted more.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Ronan stopped kissing him but didn't pull away more than a couple of centimeters.

"No... we can't."

Devon closed his eyes as Ronan's fingers reached his sensitive nipples. Ronan took each one between his fingers, gently caressing and twisting them. Devon bit his lip with slight force to suppress the embarrassing sound that wanted to escape his lips.

"Why can't we?" Ronan didn't stop his movements but ceased twisting the small protrusions and began to press with small circles. "And why exactly do you hold back those lovely sounds? I'm so eager to hear you."

Devon stopped biting his lip, and a barely perceptible moan escaped his lips. He couldn't lose his breath, but it felt that way.

"Alright," he murmured, surrendering.

The little sanity left in Devon shattered, allowing lust to engulf him completely.

He managed to break free from Ronan and faced him. Without hesitation, he grabbed Ronan by the shoulders, crashing his lips against his in the messiest and hottest kiss he had ever given in his entire life. Taking a few steps forward, he pushed Ronan backward until his calves met the edge of the bed.

Devon pushed him with enough force to make him sit. He would have loved to see Ronan's cheeks turn a beautiful shade of crimson and hear him gasp as if there wasn't enough air to fill his lungs.

Ronan looked up at Devon with incredible adoration, as if he had never seen a being as beautiful as him in all his years of existence. He reached out without thinking, hooking his index finger in the waistband of Devon's pants and lowering the fabric just a bit, exposing the lines that formed a "V" and led to that place he so desperately wanted to see.

Meanwhile, Devon placed both hands on Ronan's cheeks, lifting his head slightly to get a better look at him.

He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Compared to the previous one, this one was more sensual and filled with affection. Pulling away, he let out a sigh.

Devon quickly removed his shirt and knelt between Ronan's legs, where he looked up at him, not missing the way Ronan's eyes sparkled with intense lust. His eyes were black; he was thirsty, thirsty for him.

He didn't waste time and also removed his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room without giving it much importance.

Devon lowered his gaze to Ronan's pants, smiling at the growing bulge and licking his lips before removing the belt and undoing the metallic button.

One of Ronan's hands went to Devon's head, grabbing a handful of hair that felt very soft between his fingers.

"I haven't even touched you, and you're already falling apart," Devon teased. "Now, be a good boy and don't come until I tell you. Alright?"

Ronan was surprised by Devon's words, but it only turned him on more. He nodded, unsure if he could speak without starting to moan.

"I want you to talk, Rony," Devon said, holding the edge of his pants and looking up at him.

"I understand," Ronan finally said.

"Good boy."

Something inside Ronan stirred at the praise, and Devon noticed. He smiled with a hint of mischief.