Another Hard Earned Days Work

Start from the beginning

The mother who was nursing her baby quickly covered the baby's view as to not see the horror infront of them. Souichiro quietly stood over the now restless body of the undead with its head resting by his foot. Sparing a glance he saw that though it was decapitated, the head was still moving its mouth. Still trying to get a bite at his ankle. A scene that struck distaste in his eyes.

Souichiro: Even when seemingly dead it still tries to bite.

He said with a scowl before raising his foot and skull smashing its head as blood shot out and dripped to the ground. Smearing his shoe he raised it away before stomping it down making sure no brain matter was stuck to his heel.

Souichiro: This is what the world has come to. And so!

He turns to the crowd of refugees and to the group who watched from the balcony. Shizuka covered her mouth at the scene as she held up Rei on her side. Saeko held no sign of distaste toward the scene, narrowing her eyes at the head he had crushed after seeing it still try to bite at his foot.

Souichiro: Even if they're your wonderful friends, beloved family members, and people you once loved. You must defeat them without hesitation.

He said, hearing the last part Takagi looked over to Izuku who was covering Eri's eyes from the sight while Kohta covered Alice's. Remembering how he was bitten the thought still lingered if he was not able to survive the bite would be had been turned into one of 'Them'.

Would she had the will to kill him too?

Souichiro: If you want to survive, YOU MUST FIGHT!

He tells them. His words indenting themselves into the heads of the many people below him. As he stepped down from the platform he sheathed his katana and walked over to his wife who stood by his side. With that the two left to return to his quarters inside the house. Watching with concern as all of this went down, Takagi held what her father said in thought. Still wondering if what choices she had for the group would be inscrutable or not.

Feeling her hand being grabbed. She looked down to see Izuku holding her hand with his left hand. Looking to him he nodded sharing a look of reassurance as she held his hand tightly, understanding what he meant.

Takashi: What's the matter Hirano? You don't look so well?

He asked.

After removing his hands from Alice, Kohta stared at the crushed head of the undead after witnessing what Souichiro did with his sword.

Kohta: Swords are incredibly inefficient.

He says.

Takashi: What are you talking about?

Kohta: I said there inefficient!

He shouts.

Izuku: Rei, take Eri and Alice back in the room and close the doors.

He told her seeing where this was going. As Rei guided the two girls back inside, she closed the doors behind them. Leaving the others alone on the balcony.

Kohta: A Japanese sword can break if it hits bone. It's useless after slicing three or more people.

Saeko: Don't speak in what you do not know, Hirano. Even in the way of the sword. Numbers determine your strength.

She says looking at him out of the corner of her eyes. Speaking with a calm tone that carried knowledge in what she spoke.

Saeko: The swordsman's technique, the quality of the sword, his mental strength. If these three elements are taken at a high enough level, then you won't lose your strength no matter how many people you have to fight against.