The Takagi Estate

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

___________________________

{Takagi Estate}
Z-day 5, 10:34 a.m.

It's been two days since the group have found a safe haven in the estate for the time being. The group had been able to relax, rest, eat, and-

Rei: AHHHHH!!!

Well not all of them got to relax peacefully.

After being thrown off the truck and hitting her back on the ground painfully. Rei had to rest within those two days while having an ointment be applied onto her back to soothe the pain. In the room sat Takashi and Shizuka as they sat on the bed with her as she cried out in pain. Through that pain, Rei looked up to Takashi with tears welding up in her eyes.

Rei: T-Takashi?

Takashi: Rei.

He said her name as he looked into her eyes. Sitting up from the bed, Shizuka soaked her hands in the ointment as it dripped from her fingers and hands. Turning around she stared at Rei, her hair shadowing her eyes gave off a haunting vibe that scared Rei so much her body shivered in fear of what was to happen if she placed her hands on her back.

Shizuka: Ready or not, here I come.

She said playfully.

Rei: AHHH! This is going to hurt!

Shizuka: Hehehe, don't let her escape, Komuro. Pain is just the pleasure of feeling alive.

She says as she walks over, reaching towards her back. As Takashi held her down on the bed, she looked back as she saw that her hands were just mere inches away from touching her back. Unable to do anything she couldn't stop the inevitable as she felt her hands press down against her back.

Rei: AHHHHH! NOOOOO!

Shizuka: Hehe, Rei stop acting like a little girl. This is good for your health.

Rei: But it hurts so much!

She whined.

While she was being tended to, Izuku stood in another room with the researcher they had rescued. In the room, Dr. Lee had his map spread across a table as Izuku stood by the table staring down at it. Beside that map, he had the map the group was carrying with them as he moved over to highlight the marks that were on his. In the garage, Kohta was tinkering with the guns they had brought back from Rika's house as he was disassembling them and reassembling them for his enjoyment. Running through the halls, Alice and Eri were playing with the dogs as they chased after them.

*Bark* *Bark*

Alice: Hahaha!

Eri: Come and catch us!

The two said playfully as the dogs continued chasing them down the hall. As they ran the two girls stopped infront of someone as they looked up to see that it was Saeko who wore a kimono.

Saeko: Slow down girls, and try not to cause to much noise. We may be safe but remember we are in someone else's house. Do you understand?

Both: Yes, Ms. Busujima.

The two girls apologized. Smiling she kneeled down as she patted their heads, though she was being careful as to not touch Eri's new developed horn. Seeing this Eri's smile dropped as she looked with sadness. Sensing this, Saeko looked towards her apologetically as she happened to realize what she did.