"Sometimes I think I'm not enough for Spencer and he will leave me for someone else."

"Liv that's crazy talk. If anything, he's the lucky one."

"How so Malcolm?"

He steps closer to me.

"Well, if you were my wife, I would make sure you feel special every day and our kids would have the father they deserve." He says as hugged me.

"Thanks, Malcolm. Very generous of you."

"Anytime." We look into each other's eyes and he kisses me without hesitation.

Once our lips connected, I instantly pushed him away as I was caught off guard.

"Malcolm, what the hell are you doing?"

"Liv, I've been keeping this from you for a really long time, but I love you, and deserve a husband who's loyal to you as you are to him." He says as he moves in closer and kisses me again.

"Malcolm stop!"

"Tell me you don't feel the same way. We've worked together for a few years now and we have a connection."

"Malcolm. You're a great guy, but I don't feel the same way. I'm a happily married woman. Yes, my husband and I have our ups and downs, but that's marriage. I should get going." I try to escape, but Malcolm doesn't let me go and kisses me by force.

"Malcolm I said stop!"

"Olivia, I'm a better man than Spencer. I can prove it to you, if you'll let me."

He then tried to undo my top, but I managed to knee him in the balls and get away from him.

I ran to my car and made my way back home as I couldn't believe I cried on the wrong shoulder about my personal life.

Spencer's P.O.V

After missing Liv's award ceremony, I felt like the worst person in the world. She has gone out of her way for me and our baby girl.

Something has got to change. From here on out, I want to do better.

I saw Gianna asleep, and I couldn't help but look at her. I know it's been a few years since entering fatherhood, but it's worth it. There is more to life than football, and my family is my future after football. They're my priority.

A few seconds later I hear Liv come in the door and from the looks of it, she seems to have panicked from something.

"Hi, Liv. Are you ok? You look like you saw a ghost."

"I'm fine Spencer. I'm just gonna go upstairs."

"Liv. Wait. Can you please let me get this off my chest?"

"Can't it wait until morning Spencer?"

"Just 5 minutes. And after that, you don't have to hear from me for the rest of the night."

"All right."

"Liv. I was wrong about everything. You didn't deserve this. I want to do better not only for you but for Gianna. My life is not complete without you Liv and lately, I've been taking you for granted and I never want you to feel like I don't care about you. If I have to step away from the game I love to help things with our family, I'll do it because I'd rather lose that than lose our family. I want to be a better father than Corey and I know he would want me to do better if he was here. I know it'll take some time to regain your trust back, but I'm not going anywhere Liv. I'm all in. Right here. Right now."

"Spencer. Yes, today meant a lot to me and I want to share my achievement with you, but some things were out of your control and hey, shit like that happens. I never should've disrespected  Corey's name the way I did. For you willing to make those sacrifices if needed, has already shown how much you're willing to do for us. That's one of the many reasons why I'm in love with you Spencer James and I'm happy to be your wife."

I walked up to her and kissed her with passion.

"You know the night is still not over. There's still time for you to start making it up to me for my award ceremony."

"I think I have an idea." I smiled as she kissed me.

"Then show it to me."

I picked Liv up and kissed her while she wrapped her legs around my waist. We made our way to the bedroom and made love to each other for the rest of the night until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

End of Flashback

Tears were falling from Liv's face as she finally confessed what happened all those years ago.

"So you have been lying to me this whole time? You wanted me to feel the pain that you did when I was going through the cheating accusations. Well hey, mission accomplished. But why didn't you tell me that Malcolm made a move on you?"

"Because I knew how much you hated his guts from the beginning and I didn't want you to go after him that could be your life at risk if he sent you to jail had you put hands on him. I'd always remind Malcom I was married, but he didn't care. Spencer, you have to believe me that I would never do anything to jeopardize our family."

"She's telling the truth, Spencer. She told me a few days after it happened." Simone added.

"Liv, no matter how much anger I had towards Malcolm, you are my wife and if he made you uncomfortable, there shouldn't have been any hesitation from you telling me the truth."

"I was going to eventually tell you but..." Spencer cuts me off.

"What could have possibly stopped you from telling me the truth? Are you sure you didn't fuck him?"

"No!!" Liv started to get emotional. "The reason why I didn't say anything is because a few weeks later I was late and that's when I found out I was pregnant."

"I want to believe you Liv. I do. But to be honest, there's only one way to be sure that the girls are mine."

"You want a paternity test?"

"Doesn't get any simpler than that."

"Ok. Let's schedule a time to do one."
------------------------------------------
Hey guys. So sorry for the delay. Been going through some personal matters and had writer's block at the same time. Hopefully, this chapter doesn't throw you guys off. I'll try to upload it again when I have some time on my hands. Please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors. As for All American, what are your thoughts/predictions on the season 6 trailer? All I know is the writers better not mess this season up the way they did in season 5. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.