The grass gem

Speed the Jolteon, Obsidian king, Bryson from Haminations, and Bluey Heeler, walk through the bright and colorful Mushroom Kingdom, eager to find the fourth gem they need

Speed leads the group through a dense forest, his lightning fast speed allowing them to quickly navigate through the obstacles.

Bryson: Wow, Speed really lives up to his name!

Bluey: Yeah, but we shouldn't let our guard down, we still don't know what we'll encounter in this land.

As they near the edge of the forest, they see a large castle in the distance. Obsidian king, with his sharp sight, spots something sparkling on top of the castle.

Obsidian: Look, there it is! The Grass gem of xio!

The friends make their way to the castle, but as they approach, a dark figure blocks their path.

Dark Figure: Stay back. This gem belongs to me now.

Bryson steps forward, determined to reason with the dark figure.

Bryson: We need that gem to save our universe. Please, can we work something out?

Dark Figure: Foolish mortal. I am unbeatable. Your efforts are futile.

The friends are at a loss, unsure of what to do. But then suddenly, an unexpected hero appears.

Tanjiro: I'll handle this. You all go get the gem.

As the friends make their way towards the castle, Tanjiro engages in a fierce battle with the dark figure.

Bluey: Who is that guy?

Bryson: I don't know, but we can't waste this opportunity. Let's go!

Finally, after an intense and exhausting battle, Tanjiro emerges victorious.

Tanjiro: You can thank me later.

With the help of Tanjiro, the friends retrieve the Grass gem of xio. The fourth gem they need to complete their mission.

Bluey: Thank you so much!

Bryson: Yeah, we couldn't have done it without you.

Tanjiro: Happy to help.

As they make their way back, Bryson turns to Tanjiro with admiration and gratitude.

Bryson: You know, you may not be from our universe, but you're definitely a hero in my book.

Tanjiro: That's all that matters.