Chapter 10 - Spin Bout You.

Start from the beginning

"Uhmmm" Big Mama coughed interrupting their encounter. "Are you going to introduce me to this handsome young man?" Egypt laughed and looked back at Ja. "Ja'mere this is my grandmother Evangeline and Big Mama this is Ja'mere."
"You can call me Big Mama baby, now come give me a hug." Ja'mere leaned down embracing her scent. She smelled good just like his grandma used to. "Nice to meet the beautiful woman who raised such a genuine soul." He smiled. Big Mama put her hand on her chest as she fanned herself. India laughed as she embraced Ja as well. "Don't be disappearing like that ever again!" She playfully punched his arm.

  "I won't, I give you my word on that. Ain't nothing keeping me away from yo sister." Ja smirked at Egypt and instantly her legs felt weak. The way his tone was so assertive and demanding it made her soft. She didn't want him to ever leave either. "These for you baby." He said as he passed her the bouquet and Chanel bag. Big Mama hit her on her shoulder. "Girl that's about two thousand dollars, you got you a real man suga. Never mind those roses I got you." Big Mama laughed.

  "I love them, you surely know how to make a girl feel special." Egypt sighed.
"That's because you are special love. Don't you ever forget that." He leaned in placing a kiss on her lips. Egypt almost told Big Mama and India that she would meet them later cause she wanted to go home and make love until she feel asleep. She knew they would be upset so she sucked it up wanting her family to bond with him anyway.
"Now come on let's go celebrate!" India screamed.

  Egypt and Ja'mere spent their afternoon with her family. Big Mama insisted that instead of going to a fancy restaurant that they go back to her house and eat what she cooked. India had stopped by the liquor store and got every booze you could name, like they were having a block party or something. Ja'mere invited Reem and everybody was having a good time. Big Mama had made some ribs, baked macaroni and cheese, baked beans, deviled eggs and a red velvet cake. Everything tasted good as usual and Reem and Ja'mere stuffed their faces until they couldn't get enough.

   She was so happy to have her man back in her presence and she didn't want to ruin the moment. She knew that she would have to tell him about the continuing Tyrone situation. She had been staying with India ever since that day, still scared that he would pop up on her once again. Obviously the police weren't doing their jobs and eventually she knew she would have to take matters into her own hands.

Big Mama had a big back yard where she had lights hung up all around her fence. She also had tents and chairs where they sat and sipped on their drinks. Egypt was drinking Hennessy and red bull as she sat on Ja's lap. It was now 8pm and Big Mama had called it a night and let the youngins hang as she would say. Egypt was an old soul and she instantly got up and started dancing once "Don't Say Goodnight" by the Isley Brothers came on. India and Reem were boo'd up across from them not paying any attention.

  Egypt grabbed Ja's hand and pulled him up. "Dance with me." She whispered. "You always want me to dance with you." He laughed. "But I'll do it until my legs give out ma."
"That ain't the only thing I want you to do until your legs give out." She smirked.
"Keep talking like that and I'm gone forget where we at." He grabbed her ass cuffing her cheeks through her dress.
"I missed you so much." She breathed as she lay her head on his chest. They were swaying side to side as the wind gently blowed against their faces. The atmosphere felt so good and comforting she almost forgot that she needed to let Ja know about Tyrone. She decided that she would wait not wanting to spoil the moment.

"I couldn't tell ignoring a nigga, I'm not playing these games with you Egypt. Next time you brush me off like that I'm fucking shit up. You mine, it's too late to turn around. Got a muthafucka feeling all mushy and shit." Egypt looked up at him and noticed his jaw clenching. "I'm sorry about how shit went down the other day, I was just upset and a nigga ain't trying to loose you for real. I'll do whatever I need to do to ensure that your safe. I'm not going anywhere, you understand me?" He asked.