The Slime, Dragon, and Cambion

Start from the beginning

Blake: Magicules?

{Mimir: Magicules are a  type of spiritual matter that is heavily influenced by the minds of living beings and is able to take on many different properties depending on the situation. They are both the building blocks of, and sustenance for many spiritual based creatures like Monsters, Demons, Angels and others. Due to this fact, to name a Monster and even higher beings like Spirits or Dragons, one would have to have a lot of magicules.}

Blake: I see...

I stood up and looked down into the lake to get a look at my appearance. My skin looked so white to the point of being almost palish.

I had long wavy silver white hair and bright blue eyes. I was also wearing what seemed like a small grey robe that covered my entire body, the robe itself didn't look like anything fancy, though it seemed to be made out of a special kind of material that seem to make it more valuable then it looked.

The year of my physical appearance looked to be around the age of seventeen or so, and it was a kinda difficult to tell if I was male or female just from look alone, making me look androgynous.

With that said and done, I began to wander around the cave in order to find an exit. It would normally have been very difficult for me to see in the cave due to there being no light, if not for the fact I already had something that Mimir called "Universal Perception."

{Mimir: Universal Perception allows for the detection of nearly all things within a wide radius. It is an enhanced version of it's predecessor, Magic Sense, but with superior sensory capabilities, allowing the user to perceive not only light and sound, but smell and heat in an extremely wide radius.}

That was their explanation.

My search continued until I began to sense a strong amount of power from deeper in the caverns, I made my over and saw a massive barrier with something big inside of it.

???: I can sense your presence, child. Come on out this instant.

I slowly made my way out and walked over, letting me get a better look at the entity inside.

It was a giant hundred meter tall Dragon, causing my mind to abruptly stop in contemplation.

The question I now had was... do I run or fight in this scenario?

On the one hand, it was a literally Dragon standing in front of me and the power he was emitting was insane. On the other hand, while I was definitely cautious and alert around him and didn't want to risk an actually fight, I wasn't actually as I afraid as I thought I'd be.

His power had me on edge, but I was surprisingly calm and I wasn't really intimated anywhere near to the extent as one really should be when facing something like this.

So I my body was either used to this kind of power, or my body stopped out the fear and my mind had yet to catch up and register it? I honestly couldn't tell.

???: Interesting, you came over and immediately didn't run away after seeing me. Most people do. Or at least... the ones who managed to reach me.

Judging from what he said, if seemed like the former of what I thought was true then the latter.

Blake: Would you have preferred if I run?

???: No! I-I mean, since you willing came of your volition. I will not cause you any harm.

{Mimir: He is trapped in this barrier which prevents him from doing anything in the first place.}

Blake: Right... who are you anyways?