God tiers p7 Seer

Seers have extensive knowledge imprinted in their minds, relating to their aspect.

Breath: A seer of breath can see where a person has gone and can determine where they will go. It is as if they can see the scent a person has left behind.

Light: Rose, a seer of light, can see the most fortuitous path. The path that will lead the team to good luck and good fortune.

Time: A seer of time can see into the future itself. They can then alter the course of action of the team and make a better path.

Space: The seer of space can see the fastest things, narrow in on small details, and see extraordinarily far away.

Life: A seer of life can look at a person and see their life, all that has happened to them. And, what might happen to them.

Void: A seer of void can see even in the darkest of nights, as well as knowing where evil is hiding.

Heart: A seer of heart can see the true motives behind the actions of a person. It's as if the soul doesn't lie.

Mind: Terezi, a seer of mind, knows the consequences of individual actions.

Hope: A seer of hope can see what will give the team the will to fight. They can also see what people want, and what the best option should bring should they find the correct path.

Doom: A seer of doom can see different possibilities of death. They can look at a person and see how they will die. Most seers of doom work to avoid the incoming deaths and end up strung out and loosing their sanity. (Mituna was an heir of doom, however)

Blood: The seer of blood can see that true relationships of people. They can see is one is with or against their cause.

Rage: A seer of rage can see what a person's pressure points are to defeat them.