God tiers p4 Maid

Maid powers are not clearly defined, however Jane can heal herself and others and even revive a person, though rumor has it only once. And, Aradia, maid of time, can freeze time. My theory is that maids can use the full power of their aspect, even if it it a limited time or number of times, to help themselves. After that, they are left with basic powers of their aspect.

Breath: A maid of breath can manipulate the wind to their advantage. They can use this to catch someone from falling, or possibly repel something. 

Light: The maid of light can give someone insane luck for a limited amount of time, but each person can only receive this gift once. After that, the maid of light will only have great luck for herself, which isn't too bad.

Time: Aradia is able to temporarily freeze people and probably objects too. As maid of time, that is the power. 

Space: A maid of space can make someone temporarily faster, slower, larger, or smaller. 

Life: As previously stated as what Jane can do, a maid of life can heal themselves and others, and they can revive a person from the dead, but only once per person.

Void: The void will conceal the maid of void and whomever they choose. Plus, they can use the void for transportation, but can only have one window open at a time, and only for so long. They also have a limit on how often they can use these windows.

Heart: The maid of heart can use her power to suck the soul out of one person. After that, they can only use their soul for astral projection. 

Mind: The maid of mind can manipulate the thoughts of others. But, they can only manipulate three people at a time. 

Hope: The maid of hope radiates hope to all around them. They may steal all hope from an enemy permanently, but can only do this once.

Doom: The maid of doom can reign doom upon their enemies. The only restriction is that they must learn a long incantation to do so, and if they are interrupted, they will be put into a deep sleep for a time ranging from an hour to three days, depending on the severity of the death  they were trying to dish out.

Blood: The maid of blood is able to keep those around them close. They can use their ability to gain an enemy as an ally, but only for a week.

Rage: The maid of rage can gain immense strength. They can also sap the strength out of an enemy and render them completely harmless, but only three times.