God tiers p3 Heir

The powers of an heir are not exactly defined or evident. It is noticed, however, that heirs use their aspect to protect themselves and others.

Breath: John, the heir or breath, is seemingly protected by the wind. He was saved by gusts of wind twice, and can escape hits by turning into air. He was also able to evade Jack because he couldn't get John's scent. Heirs of breath are protected by the wind.

Light: A heir of light can do as they please, as they are protected by luck. These are perhaps the most personally fortuitous players, as luck itself will protect them from danger.

Time: Being protected by time can mean a few things. They will always meet the deadline, that is for sure. The heir of time is protected by knowing when something will happen. They will know when to move, when to kick the wall when falling to avoid hitting the lava below and instead landing on rock, etc. The heir of time may also be able to be granted a redo of events that doom their timeline.

Space: The heir of space is one that can manipulate threatening objects or people (by their speed and size) This could be a frustrating aspect to master for the heir class.

Life: When one is protected by life, it would seem as if it is the best heir class. Yet, what they can do is create a type of plant, a living thing, to help the situation. They may also have rapid self healing skills.

Void: The heir of void will always be able to hide from a threat, should they be trying to. These players are the best for sneak attacks. And hide and seek. Equius, however, protects himself with his fists, or nothing.

Heart: Being protected by soul, I believe, will allow someone to jump their soul into an object of another person should their body be in great danger, and allow them to let their body heal as they fight on.

Mind: The heir of mind will always have the knowledge of how to keep safe. They will always know what is the safest option, and they will typically take that path.

Hope: When one is protected by hope, so long as they believe that it is safe, they will be.

Doom: The heir of doom is protected by mysterious forces that doom those who mean them harm. This can even harm teammates that turn unless the player is in touch with their powers.

Blood: The heir of blood will always be protected by those who they aren't against. Those around the heir of blood will have a strange need to protect this player.

Rage: When in danger, a heir of rage will go into a blind anger, they will be unable to completely control themselves until they are safe.