God tiers p2 Rogue

As thieves steal, rogues will distribute their aspect.

Breath: As stated before, breath heroes deal with air. A rogue of air can conjure air. Example: John's trial was to get rid of the oil. He used his new blinkey powers to distribute it through time. If he hadn't, he would have drowned in the oil. A rogue however, would have had to conjure air in the oil to find a way out of the chamber.

Light: A rogue of light can distribute luck to fellow players. Say they were about to face the black king. The rogue of light could give luck to their team, allowing an easy win.

Time: Distributing time seems like a useless ability. But say you had a player who's planet was destroyed and their dream self died before they could make it to god tier. A rogue of time could keep them alive by giving them time, allowing them to live as long as the rogue can give.

Space: A rogue of space can distribute speed and size, allowing their teammates to move faster or grow, or perhaps shrink. This player is mainly a team support act.

Life: Distributing life is not as it seems. The rogue of life can give energy to their team, not necessarily life itself.

Void: Roxy, the rogue of void, can materialize objects so long as she can get a clear concept of them. So there isn't really a need for a hypothesis.

Heart: Dealing with soul, or essence of life, a rogue can return the soul of a person to their body. Perhaps waking someone from a coma where others couldn't. Or perhaps they can restore the soul of a person that has gone grimdark, not waiting for them to come around themselves.

Mind: The distribution of mind seems pointless until you have a complete idiot trying to help you, or you need someone who is the leader to have better decision making skills.

Hope: The rogue of hope can give hope to the players on their team, restoring their will to fight and live and overall win. These players make great pep talkers and good leaders, even if they don't have much power to fight.

Doom: A rogue of doom can give death to a person. They can fabricate a method of death and instill it upon someone. This player can be extremely useful against enemies, yet they can be very dangerous should they turn against you. (I guess it's king of like having a mental Death Note without being doomed by a Shinigami)

Blood: A rogue of blood can give a relationship to people. Say your team isn't getting along. Call in the rogue of blood to make everything better!

Rage: Giving rage to others doesn't seem useful. But with the rage comes strength. The rogue of rage can give their team temporary rage that increases their strength.