God tiers p10 Witch

A witch is one who can manipulate the properties of their aspect.

Breath: A witch of breath can manipulate air currents. They're basically air benders. 

Light: A witch of light can manipulate the luck of a person, making them either lucky or unlucky.

Time: A witch of time can manipulate time. Such uses could be going back in time, rewinding time, going into the future, etc.

Space: Jade, our special little dog tier, the witch of space, can manipulate size and speed. Ex: the planets, the ship her and John were on, etc.

Life: A witch of life can manipulate living things. Not the mind, but the body. 

Void: A witch of void can manipulate the void. Hiding in its reach, or even retracting it to let them find something.

Heart: A witch of heart can manipulate the soul of a person. Take that as you will, reader.

Mind: A witch on mind is a master at manipulation. As in manipulating people. Kind of like mind control.

Hope: A witch of hope can control where someone's faith will lie.

Doom: A witch of doom can control death itself.

Blood: A witch of blood can control the relationships that people form.

Rage: A witch of rage can control anger, making one angry or calming them by will.