Chapter 128: Let The Banquet Commence!

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to interrupt the conversation, Eyvor, but I haven't had the opportunity to introduce myself." Said Elif as he interrupted the conversation, causing the two of them to eye Elif.

"You haven't met Shelia yet? I imagine you'd have approached her before the banquet started." Replied Eyvor with a raised eyebrow as she glanced between Elif and Shelia.

"I'd planned to talk with her; however, my interaction with Echo went on for far longer than I'd anticipated, and by the time I finished, you and Birger had arrived." Said Elif while sighing as he remembered those dreadful forty minutes.

"Oh, well then; Shelia, this is Prince Elif, who I'm sure you already know, and Prince Elif, this Shelia, one of the two direct disciples of the Divine Half sects, Sect Master." Announced Eyvor as she introduced the two of them to each other.

"I've heard many rumors about you, Prince Elif; it's an honor to meet you finally." Stated Shelia solemnly.

"What did those rumors mention? Were they about how devastatingly charming I am?" Said Elif with a narcissistic smile while flipping his long silver hair, causing Shelia to slightly blush while not knowing how to answer; luckily, Eyvor intervened.

"Haa, you don't need to answer that, Sheila; just ignore Prince Elif's narcissistic statements; it's for the best." Advised Eyvor with a bland expression while sighing.

"Ho, that is quite hurtful, you know, Eyvor; besides, do you think she'll be able to resist my Elven charm?" Remarked Elif with a smirk as he ignored Eyvor and winked at the Centaur, causing the blush on her face to deepen slightly.

"You're not the first Elf; I've interacted with Prince Elif; my Elder Brother is actually an Elf. Half-Elf, to be exact. So I'm quite confident in resisting your so-called charm." Said Shelia solemnly, the blush on her face slowly diminishing.

"Is that so? It seems like you have some resistance toward an Elf's charm; then again, he isn't a Royal Elf, is he?" Asked Elif with a light smile as he leaned back in his chair while fanning himself.

"Now that you mention your elder brother, why didn't he come with you?" Asked Eyvor curiously.

"While Elder brother wished to partake in your celebration party, when he realized that you would attend, he figured it would best not to since he didn't know how Prince Elif might feel about a Half-Elf." Said Shelia as she suspiciously looked at Elif.

"Well, tell your Elder brother he was thinking too much; from my perspective, he is no different than any other Elf. Besides, if I had a problem with Half-Elves, I wouldn't have kept Illumia as my personal servant." Remarked Elif as he pointed toward Illumia, who had been quietly standing behind him.

"If that is true, I very much appreciate it, and I'm sure Elder Brother will be somewhat relieved knowing that you don't hold any ill will toward him." Replied Shelia with a slight smile, though while she thought Elif was merely saying comforting words, he was being truthful; however, that explanation would be for the near future.

"So, Miss Illumia is a Half-Elf? I'm curious, what is your other Half?" Asked Eyvor in curiosity as she eyed the expressionless Illumia.

"My Mother was a Demon, specifically a Succubus." Replied Illumia blandly, though her words did surprise both Shelia and Eyvor.

"That is quite surprising, a Succubus and an Elf; I'm inquisitive about how two very different species managed to fall in love and have a child." Commented Eyvor with interest, though two people arrived before she could ask any further questions.

"Matriarch and Patriarch Aasveig have arrived!" Announced two guards who were standing beside the dining hall entrances.

The moment the guards announced their presence, the entire dining hall quickly quieted down, as everyone stood up while all eyes were shifted to the approaching Patriarch and Matriarch Aasveig. Once they arrived near their seats, which were to the right of me at the end of the table, everyone sat back down while waiting for Patriarch Aasiveg to officially start the celebratory banquet.

"Thank you for your patience, and before I begin the banquet, I'd like to make a small toast for the guests who went out of their way to attend my daughter's birthday celebration." Stated Patriarch as he grabbed a glass of wine and raised it in the air before taking a sip; everyone present did the same.

"Now, I'd like to make a special thanks to our two long-time allies; the Divine Druid Kingdom and the Immortal Elven Empire!" Declared Patriarch again as he took a sip from his cup while everyone else also did the same.

"It's only natural for us to attend Patriarch Aasveig; not to mention, even if we weren't allies, Eyvor is a good friend of mine." Said Birger with a light smile as he glanced at Eyvor, to which she smiled back.

"I completely agree with Birger, though next time, if it isn't too much trouble, how about sending the invitation letters when the birthday celebration isn't only a week away? I wasn't given much time to acquire presents." Stated Elif with a raised eyebrow as he eyed Eyvor; his statement elicited a chuckle from everyone.

"Haha, well then, last but certainly not least, my own daughter, who I love with all of my heart, Eyvor Aasveig. Happy twelfth birthday, Dear." Announced Patriarch with a giant smile while looking at Eyvor as he downed the rest of the contents of his cup.

"Stop trying to exclude me on our daughter's birthday, you fool. Happy birthday Eyvor." Said Matriarch lightly as she elbowed Patriarch, causing the dining hall to erupt in laughter while Eyvor chuckled slightly.

"Ow, you don't need to be so rough. Anyways, since today is my daughter, our daughter's important day, I'll allow her to officially start the banquet." Declared Patriarch while rubbing his side as he sat down next to Matriarch.

"Don't take too long, Eyvor; I'm trying to eat some lightning cherries; it's been over an hour since I've had any." Remarked Elif as he eyed Eyvor, who was standing up, resulting in Eyvor, Birger, Shelia, Echo, and Goliath chuckling.

"Thank you, Father and Mother. Now I know my Father has already said this, but I'd like to personally thank all of the guests that attended my celebration party; I've put a lot of effort into making this a celebration to remember, and your presence means quite a lot. With nothing left to say, let us start this banquet before we have a grumpy Elf on our hands!" Declared Eyvor with a large, beautiful smile, causing many young men to fantasize about her as she officially announced the beginning of the banquet.

___

Created a discord server, so if anyone wishes to join, [https://discord.gg/TGc9yymDJP]

___
___

Elven Legacy (Chapter 224: Immortal Ocean's Clan Arrival) || Hero of Harmony (Chapter 106: ED Cured!?) || One Piece: Chaos Kong (Chapter 180: Mael Fights Enel)|| Marvel's Black Steel (Chapter 106: VHS Danger) at [patreon.com/Ozonelayer691]