Cursed

A/N: Loosely based on the British sci-fi comedy-drama Misfits. Mixed with a prompt. Mixed with my own imagination.

Prompt: Miranda is under a terrible curse. Ben knows how to cure it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"What just happened" Miranda looked around getting up off the ground. She was standing outside of the ER when suddenly she got struck by lightning during a freak storm that came through.

"Bailey" Callie ran out to her with a resident after seeing the event.

"What just happened" She stood up

"Don't move you were struck by lightning" Callie put her hands on her shoulders

"I'm fine" Miranda shook her head

"Dr. Bailey you should let us examine you" He reached out to touch her and felt energy surged through his body. "I want you so bad" He tightened his grip on her "Come on beautiful. Let me take care of you"

"What" Callie looked at him wanting to knock his teeth out.

"Unhand me" Miranda snatched away and he fell back with a gasp "What the hell just happened to me"

"What is wrong with you" Callie pushed him to the ground

"I couldn't control myself" He shook his head "Im sorry"

Callie took Miranda inside and ushered her to a bed leaving him standing there.

"What happened" Another resident approached

"She was struck by lightning. You're going to help me. Take her blood pressure" She directed

"Callie, I am fine I told you" Miranda shook her head trying to get up

"Let this student learn" Callie pushed her back on the bed

The resident nodded and took Miranda's arm. He too felt a surge of energy through him and the veins in his neck and forehead popped "Sit on my face" He tightened his grip "Until you can't take it longer"

"What the hell is wrong with you people" Miranda pushed him and he knocked into Callie

"What has gotten into the residents" Callie pushed him to the ground " Someone page Webber"

"No, this is too much fuss" She got up out of bed "And these residents are acting very strange"

"Wait Dr.Bailey" The resident stood back up and brushed against her arm again causing him to grab it. Finally, Callie noticed that both residents were fine until they directly touched Miranda. Before he could say anything vulgar Callie broke them apart.

"What happened to me" He rubbed his head " I was about to take her blood pressure and then I'm on the floor"

"You got lightheaded. Drink some water and lay down" Callie ushered Bailey away from the ER Through the halls to an elevator and into an on-call room upstairs. She paged Mark.

"Callie why are we in here," Miranda asked

"Something happens when men touch you" Callie looked at Miranda.

"What" She looked at her in confusion

"Those two residents. They wanted to have sex with you only after touching you"

"I'm not even sure how to take that" Miranda shook her head

"I was paged" Mark poked his head in before walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

"What's he here for," Miranda asked

"Mark you respect Bailey right," Callie asked him

"I'd be an idiot not to" He nodded "She runs this place. You do not want to get on her bad side"