Opposites Attract

Start from the beginning

"I was joking" He swallowed hard "And I can clean that up"

"Keep playing with me and they'll be cleaning you up" She put away her weapon and sipped her bourbon

After that, no one else referred to the cop that their boss had wrapped around her finger out of fear of her shooting them for sport. Miranda and Ben had exchanged words during their encounters and it was clear there was such an intense tension between the two. But in a way, Miranda was also using Ben. Since he would just let her get away with her crimes she would openly taunt him. During a bank robbery, Ben managed to sneak his way inside while Miranda's men were in there

"Looking for someone" She appeared behind him. He whipped around weapon drawn and stared at her

"You scared me" He sighed

"Look we just want a little money and then we'll be on our way"

"Robbing banks, stealing cars, what else does your crime ring do"

"Gambling "She approached him" I love a good gamble" She laughed. Ben couldn't help but stare at her and be captivated by her beauty and her arrogance.

"Officer Warren is your body cam on" She walked her fingers up his chest already knowing the answer

"Just end this. Quit the life of crime" He took her hand in his

"Can't do that" She shook her head

Ben was torn between his duty as a cop and his love for Miranda. He knew what she was doing was wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to turn her in. He believed that deep down, she was a good person and he could change her.

"For me" He smiled

"Awww you love me and think you can change me right" She pushed him against the wall. She leaned in close, her lips lightly brushing against his as she whispered "I love the tension between us too much to stop"

Without hesitation, Ben closed the gap between them, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss.

Fireworks exploded behind their closed eyelids as their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring every inch. Miranda wrapped her arms around Ben's neck, pulling him closer as his hand slid down her backside, pressing her body against his. They both moaned into the kiss, their bodies craving each other's touch.

Seconds turned into minutes as they continued to lose themselves in the embrace, their lips moving in perfect sync. Eventually, they pulled away, both breathless and gazing into each other's eyes.

"Gotta run" She smirked and ran off

He just rubbed his face and shook his head. This was so wrong on so many levels but he couldn't bring himself to stop it.

Their love became a secret, known only to them. Eventually, they began to secretly meet up and he found himself slipping her information about the case against her. As they spent more time together and started a secret relationship, Miranda started to question her own actions. She had never been in love before and she had never met someone like Ben who showed her compassion and understanding.

During a job, once again Miranda was off with Ben.

"You considered my deal"

"That's no deal Ben" She shook her head. He wanted her to leave this life of crime and they could be together in another state under new names living new lives.

"I don't want you to get hurt or wind up in jail" He sighed "There is a huge target on you"

"And luckily I have a bulletproof vest" She pulled him close by his vest