Chapter 4: Special Celebration

Ok here it is guys! I updated Yayyy! Hope you enjiy reading my stories and I really appreciate the kind reviews ^_^ So here it is, 4th Chapter of the sequel LwJF. Have fun!

Chapter 4: Special Celebration

You, Jack Frost and Jef had been playing snowball fight for hours. You promised only two hours for the little Jack to stay but he and his witty young dad kept asking for a more hours and begged for you to join, just to make you forget about the time promised.

It's getting dark but the winter spirit cleverly made a floating ball like lightning bolt around the place, for light. Jef tried to touch one of it but the winter spirit deterred him yet he's still trying to whenever his dad's not looking.

"JEF WYNTER! Don't you dare move your finger closer to that!" shouted the young guardian and pointed his staff at the boy.

Jef pouted and stuck his tongue out at his young dad. You laughed when you saw Jack's mad face he started to chase the young boy and stopped. He lay himself in the snow, still embarrassed by the boy.

"Where did he get that attitude!" muttered Jack.

You raised a brow and stared at the winter spirit, confused about what he said. "I know where. And he reminds me of someone. Someone I love" you said sweetly and lay beside the young guardian.

"Do I even act like that?" asked the winter spirit disbelieving what you said

"Nope…" you said with a smirk and grinned evilly, "You're FAR worse."

The teen guardian glared and faced his back on you while you laugh crazily. Then something popped in the winter spirit's head.

"I think you're forgetting something…." Murmured Jack that got your attention. "What's with the lies lately?" he asked furiously and turned to you.

You trembled and thought that he already forgotten that, but obviously he didn't. Still giving his mad face, Jack moved closer and asked again.

"W-eeell.. cause… I don't want to get a punished by my own son." You said nervously and stared at the other direction.

"So you planted the blame on me?" asked the winter spirit sternly.

"By the looks of it… Yes?" you said unsure and quite scared about what he will do.

"You need to pay me back…." Murmured the young guardian.

You gulped when he looked at you weirdly and shrugged his dark brown eyebrows. He called out to the little kiddo and Jef turned and glanced at the young guardian.

"Heads up!" shouted Jack and the boy didn't see a snowball coming and hit him right in the face. Your mouth was half opened and stared at the kid with your shocked eyes.

"WHY DID YOU-" Then the winter spirit gave you a kiss, and a sweet one, that startled you. When the kid stood up and still removing the snow on his face, Jack quickly backed away and winked at you.

"I… should've known." You stammered and gazed at the young guardian's blue eyes. "Maybe I'll put you more in trouble with Jef to get more of your cold kisses." You said bashfully.

"And blame it all to me. I'll have a better prize anyway." Responded the winter spirit and stood up.

Your cheeks turned red and you stared at the white snow on the ground. Suddenly a strong wind blew from above and the winter spirit rapidly flew and put his arms around his son while you flew up and checked up on it.

"What is it?!" shouted Jack to win the loud sound of the frigid wind blowing.

"Good friend of ours!" you yelled back and grinned delightfully.