"Thanks. I've been needing these. My others had broke." I said and they nodded. I slipped them on and smiled. They were new, I could tell because I didn't have these frames before.

"I see that you made yourself at home." Someone said annoyed, and bitterly.

"What?" I was confused. And looked and saw some girl I didn't know.

"Ordering people about. Forcing them to make you food."  She snapped and I looked at Leo and he looked annoyed.

"Shut up, and go away Viv." He said annoyed and I was confused.

"But why? It's fun making a mockery of the Luna. Look at her. Gross." She scoffed and I looked at her.

"Sorry? What was that? Because last time I checked I don't know who you are, and I am in no fucking mood to deal with snotty little girl who thinks she knows it all. So I suggest you take yourself and walk away." I said in one breath and she smiled. Leo and the rest smiled as they went on.

"Perfect." She said to herself.

"What seems to be the problem dear sister." I heard Sebastian say as he walked in and Cal shot me a smirk as he set the plate of food down in front of me.

"Nothing Big brother. She'll make a great Luna. Quick with the tongue. And that power flowing from you actually started to scare me Ella. I'm Vivian. Sebastians younger sister." She said and smiled at me. 

"Wait Viv don't tell me that you...fuck." Sebastian sighed and I pushed the food from me and stood up.

"Suddenly I'm not hungry" I said and walked past them all and out the room. What the hell? I've never met her, and she was so rude. What makes her think I'll just turn round and be nice to her?

Rolling my eyes I went into my room and closed the door. I grabbed some clothes from closet and slipped them on. After I dressed, I stood in front of the full body length mirror and started to side french braid my hair when there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in." It was Vivian.

"Sure." I said bluntly. She came in and smiled at me and sat down on the end of the bed.