⍟ⴵ

Flying over the Indian Ocean, the trio were with SHIELD agents, led by Brock Rumlow.
"The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." Rumlow said.
"Any demands?" asked Steve.
"A billion and a half."
"Why so steep?"
"Because it SHIELD's."
"So it's not off-course, it's trespassing."
"I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha added.
"You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor."
"Relax, it's not that complicated."

"How many pirates?" asked Nova.
"Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc. Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties."
"Hostages?"
"Uh... mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell. They're in the galley."
"What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Alright, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Nova, you stay close to Nat. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Let's move."
"STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up."
Nova approached her father and said, "Really, Dad?!"
"Really." Steve replied.
"Oh my God, I'm not a little girl anymore!"

As they were getting ready to dive off the jet; into Steve's radio, "Secure channel seven."
"Seven secure." Natasha replied then added, "Did you two do anything fun Saturday night?"
"Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so... no, not really."
"I should date a guy." Nova replied and Steve looked at her, badly, "I'm kidding, Dad."
"Coming up by the drop zone, Cap."
"You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes." Natasha added.
"That's why I don't ask."
"Too shy or too scared?"
"Too busy!"
Steve jumped out of the jet.
"Was he wearing a parachute?"
Rumlow smiled, "No. No, he wasn't."
"Don't' worry... he always does this!" Nova added, preparing to jump.
"Here!" Rumlow gave her the parachute.
"No, thanks... I don't need it... that's the advantage of having powers."

After jumping out the jet Steve dove into the ocean and then climbed onto the ship, he then beat everyone on the deck swiftly before anyone raised the alarm when he was interrupted by one of the pirates pointing his gun at him.
"Bouge pas! Bouge pas."
He was shot dead by Rumlow as he parachuted down onto the deck behind Steve.
"Thanks."
"Yeah. You seemed pretty helpless without me."
Natasha and another agent parachuted down onto the deck to join them. A few seconds later, Nova made a graceful landing.
"What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seems kind of nice." Natasha said.
"Secure the engine room, then find me a date."
"I'm multitasking."
"You can have a date and I can't?! That's not fair." Nova added.
Natasha and Nova jumped down to the lower deck.

Durand put the phone down, turned and saw Natasha and Nova behind him.
"Hey, sailor."
Natasha quickly knocked him down and she and Nova managed to swing down below deck shooting several of the pirates on the way.
"Natasha, what's your status?"
Natasha and Nova jumped down below deck to knock out two of the pirates.
"Status, Natasha?"
"Hang on!"
The pirates attacked them and they quickly knocked them out.
"Engine room secure."
Natasha grabbed a pipe from the ground and knocked out another pirate.

"Hostages en route to extraction. Romanoff and Rogers missed the rendezvous point, Cap. Hostiles are still in play." Rumlow declared.
"Natasha, Nova... Batroc's on the move. Circle back to Rumlow and protect the hostages."
There was no reply from Natasha or Nova.
"Natasha! Nova!"
All of a sudden, Batroc kicked Steve, and they fought. The former was faring surprisingly well against the super soldier, his fighting style included acrobatic moves. They started fighting again. But this time, Steve quickly turned the tide in his favour.
He kicked him in the right leg, the stomach, and then performed a downwards somersault kick to the face, knocking him down. Batroc stood up with visible struggle.
Steve smashed him through the door of a room and knocked him out with a strong punch to the face.
"Well, this is awkward." Natasha said.
"Hi, Dad!"
"What are you doing?"
"Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into."
"Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?"
"You told me to stay close to Natasha, so I did." Nova stated.