Chapter 3

As they were waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Coulson, Nova and Steve stood side by side, waiting

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Coulson said.
"No, no. It's fine." Steve added.
"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..."
"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent." Agent Sitwell said.
"Location?"
"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."
"Captain and Miss, you're up." Fury said.
Steve and Nova nodded and left.

Steve walked into his own locker room. As he approached to the steel cabinet, the doors already revealed the updated Captain America uniform, along with the famous shield. He stood in silence.
In her locker Nova found a Black Widow suit, with all the weapons and a blue hooded cape. She felt pain and sadness in remembering the dark periods of her life, but now was not the time to get lost in memories. She wore it and went to her father.

                                                                                    ⍟ⴵ

As the crowd ran away, Loki slowly walked out and materialized in his gold armour and helmet. The Police arrived and with no hesitation, he blasted the cars, flipping them over and over.
"Kneel before me."
The crowd ignored him. Another Loki appeared, blocking the crowd. Loki after Loki appeared, they all grinned as they raised their spears, encircling the crowd.
"I said. KNEEL!!!"
Everyone became quiet and knelt in front him. Loki embracing his arms out, smiling.
"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."
As the words resonated to the kneeling crowd, an elder German man refused to kneel and stood, heroic.
"Not to men like you."
"There are no men like me."
"There are always men like you."
"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example."

Loki was about to execute him with his Scepter as the light glowed blue.
Just as the energy beam shot out, Captain America arrived! He dived in just in time and blocked the blast with his shield, knocking down Loki on his ass.
Black Mage came in a few seconds later.
"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."
"The soldier. A man out of time. And the young Black Widow or better to say Black Mage."
"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve replied.
From above Cap, the Quinjet arrived. A machine gun was pointed towards Loki, "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha said.

Like greased lighting, Loki sent a blue blast at the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvered it just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki.
They both began to fight and Mage joined the two. Loki flung Cap to the ground.
Mage jumped towards him but he grabbed her by the throat and threw her away.
Cap threw his shield but Loki swatted it way. Cap, using all the moves of a boxer, was knocked down by Loki.
Standing over him, he pointed the Scepter's tip on his helmet.
"Kneel."
"Not today!"
Cap flipped and knocked him out with his leg. Loki grabbed him and flipped him over.