Character Seven: Honour among thieves (Cullen)

Sirens sound throughout the city, rushing footsteps could be heard everywhere from police. Cullen and an injured Yuri, sit in a dark alleyway hidden away from all the chaos.

"We need to get away here, how are you holding up Yuri?" Cullen looks back to Yuri who is holding her side.

Cullen looks toward the city's gate, if we can get to there we could get out and head back to the trenches, Cullen thought. Cullen holds Yuri up and they step out of the alley and start going down the street.

People are running away and to the mansion, Cullen wasn't sure what happened, one second he was getting pushed out by people running out because of Ramon King, and the next there was this burst of energy that was so hot.

"Do you have any idea what happened, Yuri?" Cullen asked as they limped over towards the gate.

"No, I'm sorry... I don't know..." She moaned as spoke, the pain was getting to her.

Once they got to the gate soldiers were rushing all over the place, so were trying to close the gate. One of them saw Cullen and Yuri and started jogging over,

"Are you two kids alright?" Asked the soldier.

"Yes we are fine, thank you sir. We just need to get out of the city." Cullen tried to sound as calm as he could.

"Well I'm sorry but no one is being let out at this time, you'll have to wait."

The man tried to move them back into the city, but Cullen continued to convince him that they needed to leave. They went back and forth for a while.

While Cullen was talking to the guard he quickly told Yuri to ring an alarm.

The alarm sounded and everyone was put into a panic state.

"Stay here, I'll go deal with this and then I'll come back and help you!" The soldier tried to reassure them.

Cullen felt bad for the man, he was just trying to do his job, but because of that once he found out who he and Yuri was he would continue to do his job.

Cullen and Yuri opened the gate and headed through, there wasn't much more than forest out there but it was fine Cullen knew how to eat and drink in a forest. The thing he was worried about was where V and Benji were...