BF & GF

We were a bit on edge.

Lucy: "Hey, we're going to be okay. You're fine, I'm fine. We will stick together babe, okay?"

Tim: "Okay baby, but please stay with me whenever we are together. You're my safe place, I know our friends are a safe place too but you are my safe place." I cup his face with my hands.

Lucy: "Oh babe, you're my safe place too. I promise to be at your side every chance we get." He nods. We get out of the car, I took his hand and held it tight. We started walking into school and headed over to our friends.

Nyla: "Hey guys, how are you guys?"

Tim and Lucy: "Good"

Genny: "Wait a minute, Tim's got a slight smile on his face."

Angela: "Omg, are you guys together." I lift our hand up to show the others.

Lucy: "Seriously guys, it was very obvious."

Tim: "Yup, the best girlfriend I have ever had."

John: "What about Isb-"

Tim: "Nope, this girl right here ... she is THE best. Only girlfriend that could calm me down."

Genny: "OMG, Tim. Are you okay?"

Lucy: "He had a nightmare, it was very scary for him. We are not going to talk about it. Now no one brings this up."

Tim: "Okay, baby tone it down. They get the picture."

Wesley: "Baby?"

James: "Exactly, how long have you guys been together?"

Lucy: "Since last night. Why is that a problem? Just cause Timmy and I already have cute pet names for each other."

John: "I wouldn't have said that, he hates being call Timmy or Timothy."

Tim: "Shut up John. She is the only one that can call me that. Beside I told Lulu that she can call me whatever pet name she wants." He pulls me close to him and held me there.

Bailey: "So where are you going on your first date?"

Lucy: "Actually second date."

Everyone: "What, when."

Tim: "Yesterday at a police station. Movie night."

Angela: "That's so sweet. Everyone were going out after school for some fun. We're going clothes shopping."

John: "Lucy enjoy yourself. Tim hates going shopping." I turn to look up at him.

Lucy: "Really? Well, I mean he could help pick out clothes for me. But if he doesn't like shopping I guess he'll have to wait outside the shop."

Tim: "Now baby, I'm willing to give it a try. Just for you." I was so happy that he agreed.

School went by very fast, as promised I was by Tim's side whenever we were together. We all headed to the shopping centre and started shopping. I held Tim's hand as we walked around the mall. I was looking at the shops with the pretty clothes I wish I could wear, but knew I didn't have the body for. Tim looked over at me.

Tim: "Baby, you know we can go in the shops with the others and have a look. No matter what you wear, you always look beautiful. Nothing is going to change my mind." He guided me in with the help of Angela. We were shopping, I just looked at the clothes.

Angela: "Luce, pick a few clothes out and try them on." I look concern.

Tim: "Your okay Lulu, could you try a few pieces on for me?" I look at him and nod, we pick a few pieces out and I went to the changing room, trying on the clothes. Tim was on the phone talking to me to keep me company. I look at the myself in the mirror, I look at myself admiring that I actually look decent in these clothes. I walk out of the room, everyone doesn't say anything, until ...