My eyes widen as I watch this piece of shit trampling my certificate of honor.

"And how dare you?" I seethe, getting up and gripping her collar.

Unexpectedly, she pushes me hard, hitting my breast. Damn this girl. First I am already annoyed and now she is annoying the hell out of me.

"Like this," she smirks, bending to hold my certificate.

"Hey Dicky, stop annoying this poor girl, she's on her period," one of the girls in her mommy's meow squad says.

"What an opportunity then," with that said, she begins to tear apart my certificate.

"Get the hell away!" I utter, snatching back my certificate which is now half torn. At least it did not happen to be in two pieces. I can laminate it but then, who is going to save this Dakota?

She starts laughing with the girls standing behind and I am so pissed off that I won't mind my parents being called school again.

"Oh, poor Mikayla!"

"It was her hard work, right?"

They laugh harder and soon it dies as I veer around and grip her ponytail in a lethal grip.

"You good for nothing pest!" I yell, making her scream as I pull her head hard enough to sprain her neck.

"Oh hell no!"

"Mikayla, leave her!"

Her friends run down to us but one hard glare, and they turn into statues right where they are.

"Leave me, bitch!"

"Oh, this tone doesn't suit your pathetic state, does it, Dicky?" I push her away. She falls on her butts, whimpering and peering down at her scratched palms.

"How less! I wish to bang your globe-sized head right into my desk but alas, I'm not fond of beholding bloodshed."

"You're a bitch!"

"And you, a damn pest!"

Getting my certificate and medal along with my backpack and the gift I received, I walk out of the classroom when right there, one of her friends yells, "Your skirt is stained!"

What?!

I quickly stand by the wall and take a deep breath. Really? How can I go back now? With this stained skirt!

Maybe only this thing was left to be done.

I sigh, remaining there and looking at the students leaving through the main door. I would have to wait until the entire school is empty. But then what about the road? I don't even have my phone.

Have no other way than to wait for an entire damn hour!

I got my bag and put all the things inside. I lean against the wall and stay there. Mommy's meow squad leaves, laughing as they glance at me over their shoulders.

Wait for tomorrow, Dakota. I won't forget to bang your head. And about blood being shed, as much as I'm scared of the sight, I won't mind seeing yours shedding like water!

How nice thoughts run through my head when I am angry.

I need to change this mentality or else I will really murder someone someday.

Half an hour passes and I can still see a few students walking around. Among them is Blondie who passes by the corridor as he comes down with his friends, talking and laughing.