Chapter 18 - Noah....A Cheerleader for the day!?

So university assessments are over, just three exams to go! WOO! So, I figured why not carry on with this badboy, I'm missing writing about this couple! Well I hope you enjoy the new chapter and if you've waited patiently for this one, I have just one word to say to you: THANKYOUUUUU! Ok, enough of me waffling on, lets commence with this chapter.....

Photo: Noah

Song: Counting on You, by Mikey Wax

...................................................

Lily POV:

Stretching my arms above my head, I gingerly opened my eyes and groaned. The alarm had been going off for over a minute but Noah was completely oblivious, still snoring loudly with his mouth wide open. Laughing softly to myself, I reached over him and pressed the button, savouring the quietness that followed, except for Noah's snoring of course. I shifted my body slightly so I was looking down at him, and I couldn't help but smile. His hair was mussed against his forehead and it was curling at the sides. The space on the pillow next to his head was damp, meaning that he had been drooling.

Chuckling quietly, I gently kissed the tip of his nose, expecting him to wake up but he just carried on snoring, getting even louder. Smiling, I bent down again and kissed him lightly on his eyelid, and I felt it flutter beneath my lips.

"Wake up college boy," I whispered, "We've got classes to get too."

I started to reach down and brush his hair off his forehead when all of a sudden, Noah's hand shot up and grabbed my wrist. I yelped in surprise, as Noah pushed me down on to the mattress and rolled on top of me, a gleam in his eye.

"Morning gorgeous," he grinned, lowering his head so his lips were only an inch from mine.

"Well it's about frickin' time," I laughed, struggling under his weight, "I've been sat here waiting for you to get up for like an hour."

He laughed quietly and bought his hand up, brushing the hair away that had fallen over my cheek. "You know I've been awake the whole time right?" He smirked, "You started kissing me and I thought I'd let you continue."

"There's no way you were awake dude! You were snoring. And drooling. It was very attractive," I said sarcastically, still trying to wriggle my way out from underneath him.

Huffing out a sigh of defeat, Noah rolled off me and sat up, revealing his bare torso. With his hair mussed, and his pyjama bottom riding low on his hips, he caused a flush of desire to flutter through me. And by the way he was looking at me, it seemed the feeling was mutual. Although something about his look made me wonder if it was more than simple lust. He was staring at me with a small smile on his face, like he was trying to figure something out.

"What are you staring at?" I asked looking down at myself, starting to feel self-conscious.

"You look beautiful in the morning," he whispered, leaning over and kissing me on the tip of the nose, like I had done to him earlier. "And I'm glad you stayed this time. I like waking up with you."

I stared at him wide-eyed, surprised by his honesty. "Well I'm glad I stayed too, despite your snoring sounding like an eighty year old man with a sinus problem."

As he shook his head and tried to fight the smile that was evidently threatening to appear at any moment, I hopped off the bed, aiming to land elegantly on the hardwood floor. Unfortunately, I completely forgot about the Homer slippers I was wearing, so as my feet touched down, my legs fell out from underneath me and I crashed to the floor, flailing my arms in the process.