𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

It's 175k✨

Aviraj's pov:
After making my little one sleep after she woke up crying for some food , I laid back on the mattress but with an intension to have a nice conversation with my wife and clear out all the misconceptions we were having about eachother.

The day was so exhausting and indulging that we were not able to even glance at each other so let go the thought of talking about and sorting out things but now finally we were done with all the other things and have time to sit beside eachother.

Right now, Sharvari is in the bathroom doing her five minutes skin care since she's a little lazy when it comes to doing anything after eleven pm so yeah!

"avi, we need to talk."
Her sleepy voice rang from the bathroom as she said while opening the door.

"we will but come here first."
I said making some space for her to settle down.

She came near me and sat on the bed while placing her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my torso.

"are you okay vari?"
I asked as she leaned more for comfort as I gave in to her requirements.

"hm- just tired."
She said while snuggling close to me but her silent behaviour isn't settling well with me.

"vari."
I said after a moment of silence. I don't know if she'll listen to it or not big I can't hold back the inner turmoil anymore.

"avi. I am sorry."
She said while drawing some random patterns on my torso with the finger tips.

"why?"
I asked her.

"I hid our avika from you in the name of anger and heartbreak but still I can't justify my act because it was an actual foolishness and I am guilty for that." she mumbled and the tone dripped with immense guilt that she has been carrying with herself.

"It's okay-" I said but she cut me off in the middle and said.

"It's not okay Aviraj, it is not. I myself feel so disgusted by my decisions, I feel like I committed a sin that cannot be rectified no matter what I do and you know sometimes I think you're too good for me, too mature and I don't deserve you." she said while her voice broke in the middle.

"vari my childhood wasn't something normal, I had various experiences that made me like this. The thing you call maturity isn't something that a kid needs but with the kind of life I had with my parents, made me mature but still I did mistakes that I will regret forever." I said while caressing her hair.

"you did that because you wanted to save us, save me and our avika moreover there was no one to guide you, there was no one to tell you what's right and what's wrong." she said slowly.