𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Sharvari's pov: Adding fuel to my tension my little girl decided to ring the doorbell and to my surprise papa opened the door

Sharvari's pov:
Adding fuel to my tension my little girl decided to ring the doorbell and to my surprise papa opened the door.

"aviraj what are you doing here?"

Shit!
I don't know how will maa and Papa's react to this situation but I am very clear this time. I want the best for our daughter, I don't want her to live a life where everyone asks her questions that hurt her the most.

I don't want her to have any trauma and hate me because I can fight with the whole world but can't bear any kind of hatred from the person fir whom I fought.

I am tired now!!
Giving explanation to those people who have nothing to do with my life.

I want to go back to Aviraj only for avika, even though I still love him but it will take me time to heal and aviraj is already healing me.

I never re-married only because I loved Aviraj.

I didn't wanted to ruin someone's life because a marriage needs respect and trust but love is always silent in between.

Can you live in a relationship without love?

It's impossible because love is as important as trust and respect.

" papa....naanu "
" avu baccha come here. And you both also come inside. "

We stepped inside the house while papa took avika in his arms. There were neighbours looking at us.

don't they have any work?

" sorry to say but we haven't done any crime that you're talking to us like that dear, ex father in law "

Damn! Is it necessary for Aviraj to put this shitty sarcastic remarks in such situations.

" don't know about my daughter but you have seriously did a crime by coming back here. "

" we need to talk papa. "
" fine but let me call your mother "

Papa went to call maa who is on the terrace but he took avika with him as well.

"aviraj, papa is a little hot-headed."

"sharvari only for you I am ready to listen to anything and I was ready for this because I knew this was coming. Someday we had to do this right , we had to come here and explain everything to them."

" we have to tell them everything, raw and unfiltered "

" I am ready to do anything for you and avika. " Aviraj's truthful words are making me fall for him again but this time I need to think properly , I can't go back to square one so soon.

" Aviraj you here? "
" namaste, sasumaa "

" namaste! But... "
" have a seat first mother in law "