𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Thankyou for 40k reads

Sharavri's pov:

The last two days have been so life-changing, from knowing about aviraj's real mother to our reason behind the divorce , everything has its own story but the thing which made me shocked is aviraj is so chill about me hiding about avika.

I mean I know he is guilty for hiding way too many facts from me but am I being over dramatic or something?

But , in these 2 years aviraj has learnt how to mask his emotions, how to be calm , think and listen to others , Understand the problems and console people.

I never thought Mrs.Gitika Mehta would come out to be his step mother , I mean she always cares for him loves him and what not but I can't blame her for everything.

She cared for him since he was 4 and still does , she selflessly accepted aviraj and Naman Papa's past and helped them move on , she never got the love a wife expects from her husband all she got was respect from both of them but for her one mistake I can't blame her for my whole life.

Now after being a mother I can feel why she did that , she got manipulated and thought that with sanvi he'll be happy. She did it for his happiness as he was pretending for his so called master plan.

I still don't understand anything except that the bullet shot was a pre-planned thing and now I'm scared for him.

I feel sad about his past , he isn't very fond of his childhood it's just a few bits and pieces of his childhood memories which he cherish and the biggest part of it is dehradun and bikaner.

I have so many questions to ask but I don't want to scratch his wounds again and again.

" how mach time ? "

Asked little avika who is in her father's arms wearing a matching outfit as her father.

This afternoon he went to the hotel and got his small luggage he brought to dehradun.

" I am ready "

I turned around to see Mr. Mehta looking handsome in his semi casual outfit and the same watch which I gifted him on his birthday.

He has avika in his arms and they look so cute together.