𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

Sharvari's pov:

Sharvari's pov:

It's so awkward to talk with your ex especially when you've ended your relationship on a bad note.

Aviraj and sanvi are dancing in front of me , holding their hands , looking like a perfect couple but Aviraj looks disturbed.

His eyes aren't set at any place for more than a minute neither he's looking into sanvi's eyes nor he's holding her closely , maybe there's some issue between them.

I looked at my side to see Kartik looking at the front weirdly.

" What happened kartik?"

Don't they look odd? "

" who? "
" Aviraj & Sanvi "
" what do you mean? "

" I mean just look at them , they don't give any couple vibes but on the contrary it feels like they're being pushed together "

" pushed together? "
" Yes "

" I don't feel anything like that "
" you know I can read faces sharvari " he said seriously and for the first time I felt intimidated by him.

" Focus on eyes Sharvari and you'll know what's going on inside that person. It's weird but true "

I had no words to say.

" You know eyes are the messenger of the soul and from Aviraj's eyes I can feel uneasiness. As if he's fighting an inner battle with himself , as if he's tensed and restless , something is bothering him. "

" And Sanvi? "
" I never focused on her eyes but when that day I was sitting with aviraj , I looked deep into his eyes. "

" His green eyes have a lot to say " I said being emotional.

" His green eyes have a lot of secrets , sharvari " He said and at this point I felt like he was any psychic.

" when you meditate in peace you feel as if you're getting something a lot of people haven't achieved "

No matter how much of a party or cool boy he looks from outside but inside he is as disciplined as a saint.

He is someone who has a lot of respect for his culture and traditions. He said some different kinds of aura , something that I can't describe in words.

" Sharvari , let's go " I heard Kartik's voice.

" where? "

" dinner! "

..............

Aviraj's pov:

I'm feeling so uncomfortable right now while dancing with sanvi because firstly, she's too clingy and secondly , her dance steps are awkward.