Chapter 38: Helping Friends!

Začať od začiatku

"Yeah!" Donald and Goofy exclaim in unison.

"How about first we catch up with Hayner and Olette. Maybe I can earn some munny for our trip with them." Ruby explains.

The group heads to town. They head around town looking for Hayner and Olette and are brought to a stop in their search when they hear a familiar voice to Sora, Donald and Goofy talking to Hayner and Olette. Ruby knew who the duck was because she used to live her.

"Well, bless my bagpipes! It was you laddies and lass who rescued my chef!" Scrooge McDuck exclaims.

"It's Uncle Scrooge!" Donald says and they rush over to him.

"Hmm?" Ruby asks.

"Huh? Wait... didn't he sell ice cream in Hollow Bastion?" Sora asks.

"That's right. But Uncle Scrooge here's what you might call a world traveler." Goofy explains.

"Oh..." Ruby replies.

"How are ya, Uncle Scrooge?" Sora asks.

"Oh, hello, Sora! You are lookin' hale and hearty. I heard ye were on another grand adventure with these two. I hope Donald isn't making a menace of himself." Scrooge asks, teasingly.

"Awe, why did you have to say that?" Donald asks with a whine. Ruby giggles as she looks at Donald.

""So, Uncle Scrooge, what's that you were sayin' about a chef?" Goofy asks.

"Och! Right, right! The chef of me bistro here wanted to show ye his appreciation so he baked this for ya." Scrooge says and holds up a box. Sora takes the box. Ruby peeks in with Sora as he opens the box.

"CAKE!" They all exclaim.

"The whole cake? It's for us?" Sora asks. Ruby glances up as Scrooge's hat shakes.

"Huh?" Sora asks.

"Aye, settle down... the chef wants ye to know it's not a cake but a tarte aux fruits." Scrooge explains.

"He does?" Donald asks.

"Why keep it under my hat?" Scrooge asks and takes his hat off, "May I introduce, Little Chef."

"Oh, it's you!" Sora exclaims.

"Uncle Scrooge, you opened a bistro in Twilight Town?" Donald asks.

"Aye. It all started a little while ago, when I was enjoying one of the best meals of my life. And when I asked to speak to the chef, I met this wee genius. As it turns out, he wanted to expand his culinary horizons. So, I thought: that's the opportunity. And I financed the whole operation." Scrooge says and looks at little Chef, "Ooh, I think he wants to cook some more for ye. Fetch some ingredients. Especially anything unusual."

"That'll be fun! Kinda like a scavenger hunt!" Goofy exclaims.

"And the more the better!" Scrooge says, "The mark of a truly great chef is creating masterpieces out of anything. Ye can start right here in town."

"We'll do anything to try more of Little Chef's food." Sora states. The group heads to search around and they return with the ingredients and talk to Little Chef about what they found.

"Hey! Guys!" Hayner exclaims.

"Huh?" Sora asks, "Hayner, Olette!"

""Hey, boss. We're done with the posters." Hayner explains.

"Aye, good work, kids." Scrooge acknowledges.

"You guys work for Uncle Scrooge here at the bistro?" Goofy asks.