"How are you feeling?" he asked, voice warm. "Does feeling like I just emerged from hell count as a feeling?" I asked, eyebrow raised. ASEAN smiled sympathetically as he patted my back. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. He nodded and asked me if I had any questions.

"How long was I out?"

"About a day. You're exempted from lessons for today so don't worry. If you don't feel well enough, we can exempt you from the training sessions until next week."

I shook my head and told him that I was fine. He nodded as he stood up. "Well, your friends are here now. They want to meet you, are you up for some visiting?" ASEAN tilted his head to the side. A small smile flitted across my face and I eagerly nodded. He nodded and called for my friends to come in. The door opened as America, Canada, Czechia and SK entered. "POLAND!" they screamed in unison.

"Hey guys."

"What do you mean 'Hey guys'?! Do you know how worried I was?!" Czechia screamed hysterically. America nodded as he leaned against the wall, "I swear that when I find that asshole, I am going to kill him." A dangerous–almost manically–gleam flashed in the American's eyes but as soon as it appeared, it disappeared. SK sighed as he asked me if I felt okay.

"I mean apart from relieving that incident, I feel...well enough," a sombre atmosphere filled the room as everyone exchanged looks with one another. They knew what 'that' meant. Especially America and Canada since their family was the one who managed to save Papa and I from TR's grasps. I shuddered as I thought about what would have happened if I didn't get saved. Maybe I wouldn't be here today. Stop thinking about that Polska! I shook my head wildly.

Canada clapped his hands together as he brought our attention back to the present. "How long will you be away from lessons?" he asked. "Just for today, although if I don't feel well enough, I might not join training for this week," I answered. Canada nodded understandingly and told me to rest well. We chatted for a while more before Nurse WHO came in. "Ah, your awake Poland. I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier. The village nearby needed my assistance," she bowed deeply and I waved my hand.

"No worries Nurse WHO. I understand." She sighed in relief as she whipped out a chart. I smiled internally. WHO was the school nurse and despite her grumpy expression, once you got to know her, she was a pretty kind person. Just don't burn yourself 5 times in a week and she's cool. (Yes America, I'm looking at you.) She also occasionally headed out of school to help some of the poorer people living in the villages scattered about Pangea. It was a noble job and I admired her for it.

"Alright Poland, please answer these questions honestly. 1) Are you feeling any pain?" I shook my head. WHO nodded and noted it down.

"Any discomfort in the back?"

"Nope."

WHO asked me a few more questions before keeping the chart away. "Hmmm, you seem healthy enough but can I do a physical examination please?" she asked kindly. I bit my lower lip but nodded. WHO smiled reassuringly at me as she ushered the others out. After that, she instructed me to take out my shirt. Hesitantly, I unbuttoned the shirt and slipped out of it. A cold draft of air brushed past my back and I shivered involuntarily. I could feel WHO's gaze on my back and suddenly felt very self conscious of the two long jagged scars on my back. They were reminders of what TR had done to me. How he had stolen away my childhood innocence and freedom.

I felt WHO touching the scars and I flinched. "Is there something hurting Poland?" she asked worriedly. I shook my head and she continued her examination. When she was done, she nodded and told me that I could re-wear my shirt. I sighed gratefully as I hurriedly put on the shirt.

"Well, you seem fine so I think you can head back to the dorms. But before I let you go, I need to give you some warnings. The effects of Germany's ability is going to stick for a while longer–if you are lucky, it should clear within the week. During this time, you might experience nightmares. I'll be prescribing some sedatives for you which you can eat in case you have difficulty sleeping. However, I can't say that the sedatives will stop the nightmares. It's science versus ability and you know how that works," WHO explained. I nodded in understanding. After going through some more things, WHO gave me the all clear to return back to my dorm.

"You can come back if you require more assistance. Red Cross and Red Crescent will be here to help if I'm not around."

"Thanks Nurse WHO."

"Anytime Poland. Anytime."

Translations:

Oh du süßes, unschuldiges Ding, Deutschland. Sehen Sie, diese Leute sind sehr böse: Oh you sweet, innocent thing, Germany. You see, these people are very evil

A/N: I have nth much to say except for...

Have "official" drawings for EU and UN in this story (I also posted it in my Art book)

Questions of the chapter:

1) Did Germany actually laugh at Poland or was it a hallucination? And if Germany did laugh, does he not remember or did he purposely omit it out in his chapter "Reminders of his past"? 

2) Would you like to have a small Q and A session when this book reaches 1K?

Hehe, I'm having so much pain writing this. Also, who is a character that you really want to see as a drawing? 

Alrighty, goodbye and see you when I return. *proceeds to pop out of existence unlike Pomni in TADC (the amazing digital circus)*