You don't listen to him.

Upon hearing you sit, Charlie turns her chair from Angel's direction to you, her smile widening. "Hi Y/N!" she says, in that same cheery, sweet voice that reminds you of a doll almost. The type of doll where a child yanks at the string in its back, and wait for its sweet, soft-spoken reply to make them feel special.

"Greetings, Princess Charlie," you respond in a stoic tone, lacing your finger around the handle of the cup Husker just slid to you. "How fare thee this day?"

Charlie's face scrunches up, noticing that you just called her Princess, when no one else at the hotel does. You always appear so formal, Charlie thinks to herself...despite any situation that has been spontaneously thrown at the hotel, you've managed to keep your head and not react harshly or without thinking.

Hell, Charlie hasn't even heard a single cuss word leave your lips, and Charlie is the PRINCESS OF HELL, who does swear from time to time, but due to her title, shouldn't swear at all.

She has heard ALASTOR of all people cuss, which seems so out of his character, but you? You...don't do any of that. You don't swear, you don't possess a lewd persona--like Angel Dust--you don't drink hard liquor, and you keep your clothes in a rather modest and respectful display.

How could someone who--compared to Charlie--is lower ranked then her, and appear so...serene and stoic? So CLEAN of Hell and it's sinful addictions and touches?

How are you NOT like the others? You're a Hellborn!
Does that mean that it is possible...for you to get redeemed?

Charlie's mind goes everywhere at once, shocked by who you seem to be, and hopeful at the thought you could very well be qualified for redemption, but when you flick a sudden look at her with your dark green eyes, Charlie can't help but jump a little.

Charlie will admit this, despite your calm and somewhat nice demeanor, your eyes...they seem so cold, so...dangerous. As if anything could unleash a hidden monster within you.

She tries to smile through it, despite feeling a little unsettled IH your presence. "I'm good! Super good!" she gives two thumbs up, eyes glancing left and right before she spots the demoness Vaggie standing in the corner.

"Ooh! Vaggie!" Charlie suddenly leaps out of the chair and goes to the gray skinned one eyed demoness, as if Vaggie's presence just saved her skin from conversation with you.
Curiously, you look over your shoulder at the two of them...but mostly Vaggie.

She's different than the others. You can smell it. She isn't a normal demon...in fact, she isn't a demon at all.
You smirk a little.

Exorcist.

It's not rocket science. The demoness has a giant X over her eye, she possesses similar skin and hair color as other Exorcists you've seen during Extermination Days, and she carries an angelic spear which is NOT something you can just buy in the local Hellmart like it's a toy.

You raise the cup to your lips, wondering how everything will play out when Charlie one day finds out.
That isn't a secret you can keep hidden in the dark forever...nor is it a past you can run from.

Lost deep within your thoughts, you don't notice the eight-foot tall white and pink fellow Spider Demon lean to the side, trying to see what it is exactly you're staring so intensively at.