The warmth your love offers

Vampire! Billy x human male reader

—----------

It's not unusual for (Y/N) to wake up in the middle of the night. Struggling with nightmares, memories soaked in blood. He's used to waking up drenched in sweat and struggling to breath.

But tonight is different. Tonight there are large calloused hands running over his waist and soft lips mouthing at his neck. He stretches slightly, rolling over in strong arms. "(Y/N)" the voice is soft and husky. "You smell so good" he groans burying himself in their neck once again.

"Do you need to feed?" He asks, running a hand between the blonde's shoulder blades. The light scratch of fangs is his reply. "Please, (Y/N)" Billy begs softly, moving up to run his lips in a feather light touch against the shell of (Y/N)'s) ear. "Just a little bit" he pleads "just let me taste you."

"Take what you need" the teen responds softly, pushing his hands up to tangle into the back of Billy's hair. Now with his partner's permission Billy pushes (Y/N) onto his back, keeping their bodies pressed close as he shifts to kneel above them. "Thank you" he huffs peppering (Y/N)'s throat with open mouthed kisses "so good to me, so perfect." (Y/N) tilts his head back to allow the blonde more access to his neck, Billy pulls back just enough to drag his eyes over them. A low groan rumbling in his chest at the sight. "So beautiful."

This is nothing new. Billy had a tendency to become needy and oh, so sweet when he needed to feed. Yet, it never fails to fluster the teen.

Billy's smile alone leaves him breathless beneath the other teen. Those once blue eyes slipping to a deep crimson, his hand maps out the skin of (Y/N)'s stomach before shifting up to lay his palm over their heart. Feeling the pulse beneath his hand, a dull repetitive thud. So warm, so alive.

He leans down to capture the other's lips in a sweet kiss. It's a slow kiss, soft and unhurried. Billy's in complete control of himself and the thought has (Y/N) smiling against his lips. He's made so much progress this year alone.

"I'll be gentle" he promises softly against (Y/N)'s lips. "I know you will" the reply comes so easily. One last kiss and then Billy is ducking his head to bury his face in their shoulder, licking a stripe up the pale skin. He can feel the pulse of their heart beneath his tongue, it sets his nerves alight and has his mind screaming for him to bite down and taste them.

He doesn't need much more encouragement than that. Large white fangs break the delicate skin of (Y/N)'s throat. The man flinches, hissing at the initial pain of Billy's teeth sinking into the soft flesh of his neck. It doesn't last long, a gentle warmth is quick to chase the burn away. Soothing his nerves with a wave of pleasure that has (Y/N) relaxing back into the bed with a soft gasp.

They had been so scared the first time Billy had asked to taste them. They had only ever known the pain that came with being bitten, how wrong it felt to give their blood unwillingly drawn from their body to feed something far stronger than themself. So it came as quite a shock to them that Billy had managed to be so gentle with them. He had only felt pain for a moment before his mind was filled with cotton. He was careful, just as he promised them he would be.

Billy had taken his fill, no more than the bare minimum of what he needed, then he had picked them up in strong arms and taken them to their bed.

(Y/N) thinks it might have started then.

Just small things at first. He hadn't realised how stunning Billy was before, of course he knew Billy was an attractive man, but he had chalked it up to vampiric allure. Just another predatory trick. But that idea had quickly failed over the next few weeks.

He found himself having the urge to run his fingers through the blonde's beautiful curls more and more, curious if they were as soft as they looked. Before he had found it hard to look Billy in the eyes for too long, unable to separate his piercing blue eyes from those of his captors red ones. Now though, he found himself flustered whenever those pretty blue eyes fell on him.

Almost breathless under the blonde's attention. He quickly fell for the vampire and just two weeks later he found himself outside of Billy's room, ready to offer himself up to the blonde again.

He felt addicted to the press of lips against his neck, hot breath warming him as Billy takes his time mapping out the skin of (Y/N)'s neck and shoulder.

Now Billy's diet consisted of fifty percent blood bags and fifty percent of his own blood. It only served to deepen their relationship with one another.

Billy swallows mouthful after mouthful of blood, making a couple of pleased grunts every so often. Eventually he pushes himself up, his fangs slipping from their skin with ease. "Incredible, sweetheart" he murmurs breathlessly, leaning down to run his tongue against the blood coating their skin. (Y/N) can't find it in himself to reply, he sinks into the warmth of Billy's voice.

Once the blonde has lapped up any traces of blood, he pulls back to look the teens face over. "You look tired" he murmurs softly, reaching up to trace the backs of his knuckles against their cheek receiving a half hearted hum of agreement.

Hands wrap around his back and waist as Billy rolls them so the human is laying sprawled across his chest with their head over his heart. "Rest darling" he murmurs, rubbing circles into his back between his shoulder blades. "You owe me breakfast in bed" they mumble into the skin of his chest, drawing an amused chuckle from Billy.

"Of course darling" the vampire agrees with ease, his voice dripping with adoration. Anything for his sweet human. He strokes down (Y/N)'s back, murmuring soft words to him, even long after they've fallen.

Each day he reminds the vampire of what luck he struck when he made the rash decision to save the human.