Willing chapter 2

Vampire! Billy, blood bank! Male reader, blood bank! Steve

Summary: the reader is ill and unable to help Billy quench his thirst. Lucky for the vampire, Steve decides to offer some help...

-----------------

The air is crisp when Billy steps out of his blue Camaro.

Dropping his cigarette onto the ground, he crushes it beneath the heel of his boot.

He eyes the house as he makes his way up the stone path. He's been here a handful of times, but usually they met up at his place. But with no response to his calls this morning the blonde took it to mean they were meeting at (Y/N)'s.

It's his feeding day after all.

The hunger claws at his stomach as he raps his knuckles against the white wooden door. The thought of fresh warm sweet blood has him running his tongue across his teeth, the canines are already starting to length at the thought.

He can almost feel (Y/N)'s body leaning into him, exhausted and clinging to him. Not that he's here for that, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to the contact even just a little bit.

The door begins to crack open and Billy lets an easy going grin grace his lips, only for it to drop a few moments later.

It's not (Y/N) who opens the door.

Steve looks just as puzzled to see him as "Hargrove?" He raises a brow in confusion. "Harrington" the blonde eyes him from head to toe. "Where's (Y/N)?" What are you doing here? "He's resting" Steve's eyes shift to the living room entrance and then back.

After a moment or so Steve steps back, gesturing for Billy to come inside. Not that he'd need to be welcomed, (Y/N) had invited him in months ago. If he wanted to get in, he could. Steve wouldn't be able to stop him.

Crossing the threshold, he makes for the living room able to hear a heartbeat within the room. The sight he finds is pitiful to say the least. (Y/N) is huddled up on the couch, wrapped in multiple blankets. The human looks fatigued when he moves his head to acknowledge the new person in the room, his nose is rubbed red raw and his eyes have heavy bags beneath them.

"You look like shit" (Y/N) laughs, quickly dissolving into a coughing fit. Billy moves to sit beside the teen as he hunches over, sputtering into his fist. He throws an arm over the boy's shoulder in silent comfort as Steve makes his way into the room, planting himself on the couch opposite.

(Y/N) leans back against the couch and Billy follows him with his arm still wrapped around the boy. "Not to be rude. But why are you here?" The human asks, leaning his head to look up at him. "It's Saturday" he replies simply as if that explains his intentions and with the way (Y/N)'s eyes widen, it seems it does. "Oh Billy" he sits up, the blonde's arm falling from his back as he shifts to look back at him "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot" he apologizes but Billy waves him off.

"Relax, you're clearly sick" the vampire shrugs. Placing a flat palm to (Y/N)'s chest, he easily pushes the teen back against the couch "I can figure something else out" he can't wait any longer to feed, he needs to satisfy his hunger today if he wants to stave off the hunger side effects.

"You said you'd stop feeding on random people now that you have me" Billy would snort at the sight of the pouting jock before him if he wasn't so distracted with his thoughts. "But I don't have you currently. You're already exhausted, I'm not risking making you feel any worse"

(Y/N)'s face falls and Billy knows he's no doubt feeling guilty. With a huff he leans against the teen "I'll be fine, don't worry. You can't help being ill, it's natural for mortals" he tries to comfort his friend.