Willing

Requested on tumblr:

Hello I was wondering if you would write about Billy feeding on the reader after a basketball game and Steve confronting Billy

Vampire!Billy x Human!Male reader ft human Steve
-------------

"Great effort guys" the coach calls as the court breaks up, heading to gather their gear and discarded shirts. "Hit the showers and head home, I'll see you friday" their teacher exits the gym alongside a couple students looking for pointers on their form.

(Y/N) is quick to scoop his shirt up from the cool laminate floor where he'd tossed it mid game, he pants and takes a swig from his nearly empty water bottle, the liquid having long since warmed to room temperature. He huffs, turning on his heel, shirt swung over his shoulder as he takes another long drink from his bottle. The game had been a tough one, he could still feel the adrenaline buzzing like electricity in his veins. By now most of the group has left the gym, just a few stragglers stand around chatting as they gather their belongings, so (Y/N) isn't swamped by sweaty men as he walks to the auditorium's doors.

(Y/N) however is dragged into the darkness beneath the bleachers before he even knows what's happening. A strong arm catches his waist and pulls him while a hand pressed tight over his mouth muffles his startled cry of shock. Still caught in the momentum he's spun around, arms cage him in against the wall he's being pressed into. The first thing he notices in the dim light funnelling in through gaps in the benches are the familiar crimson eyes gazing down on him. "Billy" the man's name leaves his lips with a gasp.

Billy's chest presses against him with each laboured breath he takes, though (Y/N) is aware that unlike him water won't quench his thirst. "I startled you" he mumbles leaning down to brush his nose against the side of the other man's throat "sorry, but I really need you right now" the hands beside his head bunch into fists, showing his restraint as he holds back. He won't do anything, not if (Y/N) doesn't consent. He's a brute, but he still has morals.

(Y/N) tilts his head back to expose more of his neck "I thought you might need a top up soon" he agrees feeling the vampire mouth at his neck. Billy's into chicks, this is just him acting on instinct he reminds himself. He's just helping a friend in need. "It's been a few weeks" Billy's hands move from the wall to grip (Y/N)'s shoulders as he speaks, hot breath fans his neck as he drags his tongue up the man's throat, the action sending a shiver down (Y/N)'s spine. That was new, he had never done that in any of their other meetings.

Billy moves a hand up to cup the back of the man's neck "you have no idea how much I need you" he hums against (Y/N)'s throat and god, does he wish he wasn't just talking about feeding. "I'm all yours" the human releases a shaky breath and the vampire chuckles against him "is that so?" (Y/N) gasps feeling the twin points of Billy's fangs press into his flesh, not enough to break skin but enough that he preemptively grasps at the other man's shoulders. He knows the bite doesn't hurt for long but he still can't help but brace himself for the sting of it.

(Y/N) stifles a yelp against Billy's shoulder as he finally bites down, his fangs slicing into flesh like hot knives through butter. His breath shudders as the pain fades being replaced by a pleasant warmth that floods his veins. Billy's hand slips from his shoulder to the man's lower waist, pulling him in and pressing their bodies together. (Y/N) can feel the vampire's skin against his own as it begins to warm up, he hadn't even realised how cold Billy had been when he'd shoved him against the wall. Billy moans as he takes deep greedy mouthfuls of the sweet saccharine liquid (Y/N)'s throat offers him. He pushes his face further into (Y/N)'s neck, hands gripping him tightly.

Even through his hunger Billy can't help but revel in the feeling of (Y/N)'s body against his own, he hum taking his time to enjoy having the human so close to him. He brushes his thumb against the skin of (Y/N)'s back. He so desperately wants this more than just four times a month or so, wants to hold him as he wakes in the morning, run his hands through that soft looking hair.