Chapter 8: A Lead

Blue: Ahh, sorry, I wasn't looking

Garen: No no, it was my bad, I'm Garen

Blue: Blue.....do you always give your name straight away?

Garen: Not really, because everyone knows who I am here in Demacia, but you seem to not. Are you new?

Blue: I guess you can say that, I just arrived now

Garen: You do look like a Traveller, where do you come from?

Blue: It's not a region if you're wondering.

Garen: Oh, a remote village. Well I hope that Demacia comes to your liking

Blue: I hope it does

I was going to walk away but then I felt a strong grip on my shoulder, I turned around to see that it was Garen and he had a face of suspicion.

Garen: One moment if you will, you're carrying two swords over there, they're not stolen are they?

Blue: Of course not, one of them is my Mother's.

Garen: Is that so? Then why are you carrying it around? Why is it with you and not her? Why do you even have swords in the first place....you're not planning something, are you?

Blue: What's it to you?

Garen: You're new to Demacia, because you clearly don't know that we have a zero tolerance to violence in the streets

Blue: Then you don't want to fight here

Garen: And what if I do?

Blue: Trust me, you don't

I might be weaker than him, but I have some skills that can give him trouble. I'm definitely faster and if I really want to cause a scene....I have that.

But that's for later or when I really need it.

???: Garen! What are you doing?!

Before anymore conflict occurs between us, we heard a girl call for Garen. She was also wearing armour, just not as heavy as Garen's.

She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and some sort of staff, she didn't look happy with Garen so she must know him on a personal level.