Chapter 3: The Nation of Zaun

Adam: What.....was that?

Blue: Me thinking outside the box

Adam: You're not just a normal civilian, are you?

Blue: I'm just a Lonely Traveller, nothing more.

Adam: That's clearly a lie, but I won't press you. Anyways, you should get a move on now, I'm going to head back to Piltover so that I help the others.

Blue: Aight, you do you-

???: Lookie at what we have here boys!

Both of us turn around to see a bunch of those terrorists approaching us, they had all sorts of weapons and it was only myself and Adam. He was ready for a fight and so was I....but I had other plans.

Adam: Let's deal with these lot, you know how to use those swords?

Blue: Of course, but I got another idea

Adam: And that is-?

Blue: To Run Away!

I turn around and immediately hit the dash, surprising Adam who runs after me with the enemy group on us.

Adam: What the hell man?!

Blue: Trust the process!

Adam: Screw the process!

My journey into Zaun begins and I'm now joined by a potential friend in Adam Milan. Will I find the one that I am looking for? Who knows?

But I won't find them if I don't start looking, and I have to find them. I have to, because I promised my mother that I would.

We managed to get away from the aggressive group by hiding in an alleyway, Adam was catching his breath and was very angry at me.

Understandable, but some people are just different.

Adam: Are you crazy!? Why would you run?!

Blue: Why were you prepared to fight?

Adam: Because I knew we were going to get backup!

Blue: Are you sure about that? What if we didn't and we were cornered?

Adam: I'm trained for a fight, and I have magic! You should be concerned, but something tells me that you know a thing or two

Blue: Oh yeah, I've got a certain set of skills as I have mentioned before. But I want to avoid as much conflict as I can, I'll only fight when I have to, but otherwise, I'm avoiding fights.

Adam: [Sighs] That's fine, but now I need to go back. And that's a problem because we are now deep into Zaun, and I don't like the idea of getting jumped by an even bigger group of these idiots

Blue: Well then, I guess you can join me.

Adam: It's my only option besides getting jumped. Fine, I'll walk with you

Adam walks ahead and I follow him, moving in line with his movements, we looked around and saw that Zaun wasn't as polished as Piltover but it's not too bad.

I heard that Zaun was basically the slums, but that was a while ago according to my mother. Zaun looks much better than what she described it as but there was still this sense of dullness in the area.

I could feel the stares from the citizens of Zaun and I don't blame them, a boy covering his face is just walking around with an enforcer by his side. To get rid of the uneasiness, I decided to talk with Adam and maybe get to know him better.

Blue: Sheriff Kiramman mentioned that you have magic, but she didn't say what you can do.

Adam: You want me to reveal my magic to you?