22• Company Talent Show

Today's the day! I get to show off my new song to a whole bunch of companies.

I can't wait to hear the new boy group Seventeen. Lately, they have been one of my favorite groups.

People warned me to stay out of their fandom. Too late though. I've boarded the Seventeen ship and its sailed.

I hope they come. Also Bangtan Boys, they are amazing too. I need to start practicing again.

Time to create an amazing routine. I'll write my own song and compose it myself.

~•~

Okay, I finished the lyrics now I need to create the melody. But it's late, so I'll do it tomorrow.

"I'm leaving for the day. Bye have a goodnight." I smiled at the technician.

"You too." he replied.

I walked oh of JYP and hailed a taxi to get me to the roommate house. It's late and I don't want to walk.

After I paid the driver I walked into rue house. It's 2:00 am so everyone's sleeping.

But when I walked in, Taehyung was dancing to his new song I Need U. He seemed focused so I snuck passed him, and into my room.

He must be struggling with the choreography. Poor guy, I feel bad for him.

I'm going to bed though. I'll talk with him later. Hopefully he will explain honestly.

~•~Skip To Talent Show~•~

Today's the day. I finished my song and the choreography. JYP said this song could be my comeback.

I can't wait for mark to hear it. Hopefully he doesn't get the wrong idea.

It's a hatful love so.... Those are just so easy to write. He cheated, I'm heartbroken, but I'm going to be a strong woman...blah blah blah.

I put on my clothes and made my way into the living room. Only JB was there.

"Where is everyone?" I wondered.

"Most of them are getting ready for the talent show and the others are in the audience." He answered.

"Oh, well when are you leaving for it? I need a ride."

"Right now actually. You ready?" He asked.

"Yep." I smiled.

~•~

We arrived at the stadium and a whole bunch of idols were there. Like Exo, Snsd, Seventeen, BTS, Apink, 4Minute, SJ, Got7, 2pm, and a whole bunch more.

I feel so weak compared to the other idols. They've been here for longer than me and have more training.

While I was day dreaming I ran into something, more like someone. It was Joshua from Seventeen.

"Oh, sorry." I bowed.

"It's okay. You're the new rookie right?"  He asked.

"Yep. It's nice meeting you." I smiled.

"Same to you. Maybe we will meet each other later on." He suggested

"Sure."

"Can I have your phone really quick?" He asked.

I nodded and handed him my phone. After he messed with it for a few seconds he handed it back.

His own phone beeped and that's when I realized he made himself a contact and sent himself a text that would make me a contact in his phone.

"I'll text you if I want to hang out anytime." he laughed.

"Sounds good. I have a boyfriend, just to let you know."

"Oh. Well, I'm not trying to ask you out. This is just to be friends."

I smiled and waved as I found Mark trying to get my attention. He ended up dragging me away.

"What's up? Don't be jealous of Joshua, he just wanted to be friends." I  explained.

"Chill out. It's okay. You are up in fifteen minutes so I came to get to get ready." he laughed.

"Oh. Haha. Thanks"

~•~

Deep breaths I kept telling myself. All of these idols will hear my new song and I want to know if it's okay.

"Now for the talented rookie...Ailee!!!" The announcer yelled.

I stepped on stage and started my performance.

(See linked video)

I finished the song with a very hoarse voice. The ending. Was a long note and it was fine until the end.

As I was about to leave YG asked a question. I stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Where did you find that song? I haven't heard it before?"

"I composed it and wrote the lyrics. I even. I even choreographed the dance." I smiled shyly.

"Wow. Have you ever thought about joining SM?" SooMan asked.

"Uhhh...no" I laughed nervously.

"Back off man. This is my protege."  JYP stated.

"Fine"

I felt some tension so I bowed once more and left the stage. A smile of relief appeared as I found Mark backstage.

"That's my girl. How are you?  You kinda croaked out there."

"I think I might be getting a cold."

"Well, how about you go sit down and get some tea and watch my performance after Vixx."

"I will." I smiled.

"Hopefully if you get sick, I can take care of you."

I gave him a peck on the cheek so I don't get him sick, then I got some tea. There was a waitress who showed me my seat.

I'm siting with Nu'est and let me tell you, MinHyuk is Bae. I have a boyfriend but he's super hot.

•Maybe this idol thing isn't to bad•

{~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~}

Not edited because wattpad had a glitch and I lost half of my story so I re wrote it.

Vote and comment ❤️